Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I Exam Questions and Answers by heather

Page: 12 / 20

Salesforce MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified MuleSoft Integration Architect 1 (SP24) Exam
Exam Code: MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce MuleSoft
Questions: 273 Q&A's Shared By: heather
Question 48

A set of integration Mule applications, some of which expose APIs, are being created to enable a new business process. Various stakeholders may be impacted by this. These stakeholders are a combination of semi-technical users (who understand basic integration terminology and concepts such as JSON and XML) and technically skilled potential consumers of the Mule applications and APIs.

What Is an effective way for the project team responsible for the Mule applications and APIs being built to communicate with these stakeholders using Anypoint Platform and its supplied toolset?

Options:

A.

Use Anypoint Design Center to implement the Mule applications and APIs and give the various stakeholders access to these Design Center projects, so they can collaborate and provide feedback

B.

Create Anypoint Exchange entries with pages elaborating the integration design, including API notebooks (where applicable) to help the stakeholders understand and interact with the Mule applications and APIs at various levels of technical depth

C.

Use Anypoint Exchange to register the various Mule applications and APIs and share the RAML definitions with the stakeholders, so they can be discovered

D.

Capture documentation about the Mule applications and APIs inline within the Mule integration flows and use Anypoint Studio's Export Documentation feature to provide an HTML version of this documentation to the stakeholders

Discussion
Question 49

According to MuleSoft's IT delivery and operating model, which approach can an organization adopt in order to reduce the frequency of IT project delivery failures?

Options:

A.

Decouple central IT projects from the innovation that happens within each line of business

B.

Adopt an enterprise data model

C.

Prevent technology sprawl by reducing production of API assets

D.

Stop scope creep by centralizing requirements-gathering

Discussion
Question 50

An organization is building out a test suite for their application using MUnit.

The Integration Architect has recommended using Test Recorder in Anypoint Studio to record the processing flows and then configure unit tests based on the captured events.

What Is a core consideration that must be kept In mind while using Test Recorder?

Options:

A.

The Recorder supports loops where the structure of the data being tested changes inside the Iteration

B.

Mocking values resulting from parallel processes are possible and will not affect theexecution of the processors that follow in the test

C.

The Recorder supports mocking a message before or inside a Foreach processor

D.

Tests for flows cannot be created if Mule errors are raised Inside the flows, even if the errors are handled by On-Error Continue error handlers

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Question 51

A new upstream API Is being designed to offer an SLA of 500 ms median and 800 ms maximum (99th percentile) response time. The corresponding API implementation needs to sequentially invoke 3 downstream APIs of very similar complexity. The first of these downstream APIs offers the following SLA for its response time: median: 100 ms, 80th percentile: 500 ms, 95th percentile: 1000 ms. If possible, how can a timeout be set in the upstream API for the invocation of the first downstream API to meet the new upstream API's desired SLA?

Options:

A.

Set a timeout of 100 ms; that leaves 400 ms for the other two downstream APIs to complete

B.

Do not set a timeout; the Invocation of this API Is mandatory and so we must wait until it responds

C.

Set a timeout of 50 ms; this times out more invocations of that API but gives additional room for retries

D.

No timeout is possible to meet the upstream API's desired SLA; a different SLA must be negotiated with the first downstream API or invoke an alternative API

Discussion
Page: 12 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I
PDF

$35  $99.99

MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99