Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I Exam Questions and Answers by sahib

Page: 9 / 20

Salesforce MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified MuleSoft Integration Architect 1 (SP24) Exam
Exam Code: MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce MuleSoft
Questions: 273 Q&A's Shared By: sahib
Question 36

A new Mule application has been deployed through Runtime Manager to CloudHub 1.0 using a CI/CD pipeline with sensitive properties set as cleartext. The Runtime Manager Administrator opened a high priority incident ticket about this violation of their security requirements indicating

these sensitive properties values must not be stored or visible in Runtime Manager but should be changeable in Runtime Manager by Administrators with proper permissions.

How can the Mule application be deployed while safely hiding the sensitive properties?

Options:

A.

Add an ArrayList of all the sensitive properties’ names in the mule-artifact.json file of

the application

B.

Add encrypted versions of the sensitive properties as global configuration properties in

the Mule application

C.

Add a new wrapper.java.additional.xx parameter for each sensitive property in the

wrapper.conf file used by the CI/CD pipeline scripts

D.

Create a variable for each sensitive property and declare them as hidden in the CI/CD

pipeline scripts

Discussion
Question 37

An API implementation is being designed that must invoke an Order API which is known to repeatedly experience downtime. For this reason a fallback API is to be called when the Order API is unavailable. What approach to designing invocation of the fallback API provides the best resilience?

Options:

A.

Redirect client requests through an HTTP 303 temporary redirect status code to the fallback API whenever the Order API is unavailable

B.

Set an option in the HTTP Requester component that invokes the order API to instead invoke a fallback API whenever an HTTP 4XX or 5XX response status code is received from Order API

C.

Create a separate entry for the order API in API manager and then invoke this API as a fallback API if the primary Order API is unavailable

D.

Search Anypoint Exchange for a suitable existing fallback API and them implement invocations to their fallback API in addition to the Order API

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 38

An Organization has previously provisioned its own AWS VPC hosting various servers. The organization now needs to use Cloudhub to host a Mule application that will implement a REST API once deployed to Cloudhub, this Mule application must be able to communicate securely with the customer-provisioned AWS VPC resources within the same region, without being interceptable on the public internet.

What Anypoint Platform features should be used to meet these network communication requirements between Cloudhub and the existing customer-provisioned AWS VPC?

Options:

A.

Add a Mulesoft hosted Anypoint VPC configured and with VPC Peering to the AWS VPC

B.

Configure an external identity provider (IDP) in Anypoint Platform with certificates from the customer provisioned AWS VPC

C.

Add a default API Whitelisting policy to API Manager to automatically whitelist the customer provisioned AWS VPC IP ranges needed by the Mule applicaton

D.

Use VM queues in the Mule application to allow any non-mule assets within the customer provisioned AWS VPC to subscribed to and receive messages

Discussion
Question 39

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 39

An organization deploys multiple Mule applications to the same customer -hosted Mule runtime. Many of these Mule applications must expose an HTTPS endpoint on the same port using a server-side certificate that rotates often.

What is the most effective way to package the HTTP Listener and package or store the server-side certificate when deploying these Mule applications, so the disruption caused by certificate rotation is minimized?

Options:

A.

Package the HTTPS Listener configuration in a Mule DOMAIN project, referencing it from all Mule applications that need to expose an HTTPS endpoint Package the server-side certificate in ALL Mule APPLICATIONS that need to expose an HTTPS endpoint

B.

Package the HTTPS Listener configuration in a Mule DOMAIN project, referencing it from all Mule applications that need to expose an HTTPS endpoint. Store the server-side certificate in a shared filesystem location in the Mule runtime's classpath, OUTSIDE the Mule DOMAIN or any Mule APPLICATION

C.

Package an HTTPS Listener configuration In all Mule APPLICATIONS that need to expose an HTTPS endpoint Package the server-side certificate in a NEW Mule DOMAIN project

D.

Package the HTTPS Listener configuration in a Mule DOMAIN project, referencing It from all Mule applications that need to expose an HTTPS endpoint. Package the server-side certificate in the SAME Mule DOMAIN project Go to Set

Discussion
Page: 9 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I
PDF

$35  $99.99

MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99