Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Salesforce Updated MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I Exam Questions and Answers by maysa

Page: 10 / 20

Salesforce MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified MuleSoft Integration Architect 1 (SU24) Exam
Exam Code: MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce MuleSoft
Questions: 270 Q&A's Shared By: maysa
Question 40

How should the developer update the logging configuration in order to enable this package specific debugging?

Options:

A.

In Anypoint Monitoring, define a logging search query with class property set to org.apache.cxf and level set to DEBUG

B.

In the Mule application's log4j2.xml file, add an AsyncLogger element with name property set to org.apache.cxf and level set to DEBUG, then redeploy the Mule application in the CloudHub production environment

C.

In the Mule application's log4j2.xmI file, change the root logger's level property to DEBUG, then redeploy the Mule application to the CloudHub production environment

D.

In Anypoint Runtime Manager, in the Deployed Application Properties tab for the Mule application, add a line item with DEBUG level for package org.apache.cxf and apply the changes

Discussion
Question 41

A Mule application is being designed for deployment to a single CloudHub worker. The Mule application will have a flow that connects to a SaaS system to perform some operations each time the flow is invoked.

The SaaS system connector has operations that can be configured to request a short-lived token (fifteen minutes) that can be reused for subsequent connections within the fifteen minute time window. After the token expires, a new token must be requested and stored.

What is the most performant and idiomatic (used for its intended purpose) Anypoint Platform component or service to use to support persisting and reusing tokens in the Mule application to help speed up reconnecting the Mule application to the SaaS application?

Options:

A.

Nonpersistent object store

B.

Persistent object store

C.

Variable

D.

Database

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Question 42

During a planning session with the executive leadership, the development team director presents plans for a new API to expose the data in the company’s order database. An earlier effort to build an API on top of this data failed, so the director is recommending a design-first approach.

Which characteristics of a design-first approach will help make this API successful?

Options:

A.

Building MUnit tests so administrators can confirm code coverage percentage during deployment

B.

Publishing the fully implemented API to Exchange so all developers can reuse the API

C.

Adding global policies to the API so all developers automatically secure the implementation before coding anything

D.

Developing a specification so consumers can test before the implementation is built

Discussion
Question 43

What is required before an API implemented using the components of Anypoint Platform can be managed and governed (by applying API policies) on Anypoint Platform?

Options:

A.

The API must be published to Anypoint Exchange and a corresponding API instance ID must be obtained from API Manager to be used in the API implementation

B.

The API implementation source code must be committed to a source control management system (such as GitHub)

C.

A RAML definition of the API must be created in API designer so it can then be published to Anypoint Exchange

D.

The API must be shared with the potential developers through an API portal so API consumers can interact with the API

Discussion
Page: 10 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I
PDF

$40  $99.99

MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99