Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I Exam Questions and Answers by ammar

Page: 5 / 20

Salesforce MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified MuleSoft Integration Architect 1 (SP24) Exam
Exam Code: MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce MuleSoft
Questions: 273 Q&A's Shared By: ammar
Question 20

As a part of project requirement, Java Invoke static connector in a mule 4 application needs to invoke a static method in a dependency jar file. What are two ways to add the dependency to be visible by the connectors class loader?

(Choose two answers)

Options:

A.

In the Java Invoke static connector configuration, configure a path and name of the dependency jar file

B.

Add the dependency jar file to the java classpath by setting the JVM parameters

C.

Use Maven command to include the dependency jar file when packaging the application

D.

Configure the dependency as a shared library in the project POM

E.

Update mule-artefact.json to export the Java package

Discussion
Question 21

What approach configures an API gateway to hide sensitive data exchanged between API consumers and API implementations, but can convert tokenized fields back to their original value for other API requests or responses, without having to recode the API implementations?

Options:

A.

Create both masking and tokenization formats and use both to apply a tokenization policy in an API gateway to mask sensitive values in message payloads withcharacters, and apply a corresponding detokenization policy to return the original

values to other APIs

B.

Create a masking format and use it to apply a tokenization policy in an API gateway to mask sensitive values in message payloads with characters, and apply a corresponding detokenization policy to return the original values to other APIs

C.

Use a field-level encryption policy in an API gateway to replace sensitive fields in message payload with encrypted values, and apply a corresponding field-level

decryption policy to return the original values to other APIs

D.

Create a tokenization format and use it to apply a tokenization policy in an API gateway to replace sensitive fields in message payload with similarly formatted

tokenized values, and apply a corresponding detokenization policy to return the original values to other APIs

Discussion
Question 22

A high-volume eCommerce retailer receives thousands of orders per hour and requires notification of its order management, warehouse, and billing system for subsequent processing within 15 minutes of order submission through its website.

Which integration technology, when used for its typical and intended purpose, meets the retailer’s requirements for this use case?

Options:

A.

Managed File Transfer (MFT)

B.

Publish/Subscriber Messaging Bus (Pub/Sub)

C.

Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW)

D.

Extract Transform Load (ETL)

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Question 23

An insurance company has an existing API which is currently used by customers. API is deployed to customer hosted Mule runtime cluster. The load balancer that is used to access any APIs on the mule cluster is only configured to point to applications hosted on the server at port 443.

Mule application team of a company attempted to deploy a second API using port 443 but the application will not start and checking logs shows an error indicating the address is already in use.

Which steps must the organization take to resolve this error and allow customers to access both the API's?

Options:

A.

Change the base path of the HTTP listener configuration in the second API to a different one from the first API

B.

Set HTTP listener configuration in both API's to allow for connections from multiple ports

C.

Move the HTTP listener configurations from the API's and package them in a mule domain project using port 443

D.

Set the HTTP listener of the second API to use different port than the one used in the first API

Discussion
Page: 5 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I
PDF

$35  $99.99

MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99