Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

NAHQ Updated CPHQ Exam Questions and Answers by iosif

Page: 22 / 22

NAHQ CPHQ Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality Examination
Exam Code: CPHQ Dumps
Vendor: NAHQ Certification: CPHQ Certification
Questions: 309 Q&A's Shared By: iosif
Question 88

A positive correlation is seen in a scatter diagram when

Options:

A.

increases on the x-axis relate to decreases on the y-axis.

B.

there is a scattering of points in a triangular pattern.

C.

increases on the x-axis relate to increases on the y-axis.

D.

there is a scattering of points in a circular pattern.

Discussion
Question 89

An ambulatory pulmonary division is in the final phase of a DMAIC project. The division head asked the team to present the performance of the project. Which chart demonstrates that change has occurred over time and the process has limited variation?

Options:

A.

control chart

B.

run chart

C.

flowchart

D.

Pareto chart

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 90

The strategic plan for an organization calls for expansion of information technology. The following information is available:

Questions 90

If equal weight is given to each consideration, which of the following options should be the primary choice?

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 91

Which of the following is the role a healthcare quality professional should play in strategic planning?

Options:

A.

Provide data on performance indicators.

B.

Review and redefine annual objectives.

C.

Develop the vision, mission, and goals.

D.

Identify causes of lost revenue.

Discussion
Page: 22 / 22
Title