Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

NAHQ Updated CPHQ Exam Questions and Answers by inaaya

Page: 7 / 22

NAHQ CPHQ Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality Examination
Exam Code: CPHQ Dumps
Vendor: NAHQ Certification: CPHQ Certification
Questions: 309 Q&A's Shared By: inaaya
Question 28

A home healthcare organization is looking to identify third-party endorsed outcome measures for the following areas:

improvement in medication management

improvement in ambulation

improvement in painWhich organization can best provide this information?

Options:

A.

Leapfrog Group

B.

The Joint Commission (TJC)

C.

URAC

D.

National Quality Forum (NQF)

Discussion
Question 29

Multi-voting Is frequently used in which of the following steps of the quality Improvement process?

Options:

A.

identifying root causes

B.

speculating on problem causes

C.

prioritizing Improvement opportunities

D.

Implementing solutions and controls

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Question 30

A quality improvement team has been trained on writing SMART aim statements. Below are the team’s aim statements:

Reduce adverse drug events in critical care by 10% within 12 months.

Reduce the time from 911 call to intervention for cardiac complaints by 15%.

Reduce 30-day readmissions from 20% to 15%.Which of the following key elements in aim development appears to have been lost after the training?

Options:

A.

time-bound

B.

achievable

C.

measurable

D.

specific

Discussion
Question 31

The median is defined as the

Options:

A.

difference between a data item and the mean of a data set.

B.

most frequently occurring value in a data set.

C.

arithmetic average of a data set.

D.

number that divides an ordered data set into two equal parts.

Discussion
Page: 7 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

CPHQ
PDF

$40  $99.99

CPHQ Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

CPHQ PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99