Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

NAHQ Updated CPHQ Exam Questions and Answers by gethin

Page: 3 / 22

NAHQ CPHQ Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality Examination
Exam Code: CPHQ Dumps
Vendor: NAHQ Certification: CPHQ Certification
Questions: 309 Q&A's Shared By: gethin
Question 12

A nursing home has established a quality indicator to accomplish a 5% reduction in falls. A guideline has been developed and implemented. After six months, the goal has not been reached. The next action steps should include

Options:

A.

revising annual evaluations to include compliance with fall prevention guidelines.

B.

providing feedback on a weekly basis rather than displaying data over time.

C.

measuring employee competency on understanding and use of the guideline.

D.

continuing to measure outcomes monthly and re-evaluate every three months.

Discussion
Question 13

A quality improvement coordinator is asked to develop a training session on team facilitation based on adult learning principles. Which of the following would be the best approach to include?

Options:

A.

Ask participants to practice facilitation with the group during class.

B.

Ask participants to study facilitation techniques after class.

C.

Teach all the concepts and test participants at the end of class.

D.

Teach the basic concepts and handout printed slides for participants to refer to after class.

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 14

A healthcare quality professional is conducting a study to determine how many patients contracted influenza despite receiving flu shots. This study is evaluating

Options:

A.

appropriateness.

B.

process.

C.

prevalence.

D.

efficacy.

Discussion
Question 15

An organization Is looking for a creative approach at Improving heart failure outcomes to reduce readmissions. Several clinician's express concerns that nothing can be done to Improve this. Two clinicians recommend a set of clinical practice guidelines recently developed by a specialty organization. Which of the following would the two clinicians be considered?

Options:

A.

early adopters

B.

early majority

C.

facilitators

D.

sponsors

Discussion
Page: 3 / 22
Title