Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

NAHQ Updated CPHQ Exam Questions and Answers by ralphie

Page: 10 / 22

NAHQ CPHQ Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality Examination
Exam Code: CPHQ Dumps
Vendor: NAHQ Certification: CPHQ Certification
Questions: 309 Q&A's Shared By: ralphie
Question 40

The following data are known:

Questions 40

Which of the following accurately describes this chart?

Options:

A.

The lower control limits were the same in Report Time A and B.

B.

The mode was 0.7517 In Report Time B.

C.

There was one outlier in Report Time A.

D.

There were no special cause variations.

Discussion
Question 41

A quality professional was asked to assist with strategic planning. Which of the following should have the primary impact on the quality and performance improvement goals?

Options:

A.

report of major competitors ‘performance

B.

findings from a staff needs assessment

C.

financial statement of the organization

D.

results of gap analysis

Discussion
Question 42

A performance improvement council has been directed to set up a communication plan for spreading an innovative telehealth program throughout the healthcare system. Which of the following groups must the council include in the communication plan?

Options:

A.

market competitors

B.

adopter audiences

C.

state legislators

D.

local media

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 43

Each department in a hospital self-monitors and reports hand hygiene data each quarter. Results typically fall within the 58-72% range, with the exception of Respiratory Therapy, which consistently reports 100% compliance. Which of the following steps should a healthcare quality professional take next?

Options:

A.

Provide remedial hand hygiene training for the lowest scoring departments.

B.

Recognize the Respiratory Therapy department for its outstanding compliance.

C.

Validate that the Respiratory Therapy results are accurate.

D.

Require departments not achieving at least 95% compliance to develop corrective action plans.

Discussion
Page: 10 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

CPHQ
PDF

$40  $99.99

CPHQ Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

CPHQ PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99