Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

NAHQ Updated CPHQ Exam Questions and Answers by evie-mae

Page: 9 / 22

NAHQ CPHQ Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality Examination
Exam Code: CPHQ Dumps
Vendor: NAHQ Certification: CPHQ Certification
Questions: 309 Q&A's Shared By: evie-mae
Question 36

A nursing director for a unit in a cancer hospital Is reviewing and assessing outcomes data in the following scatter diagram:

Questions 36

The relationship between the incidence of infection and the decrease in staffing targets is

Options:

A.

strong and positive.

B.

weak and negative.

C.

weak and positive.

D.

strong and negative.

Discussion
Question 37

Which of the following is the key responsibility of a healthcare quality professional in all types of facilities and organizations?

Options:

A.

Resolve the management problems of the organization.

B.

Coordinate Internal support for quality improvement activities.

C.

Identify safety issues of the facility.

D.

Correct clinical quality problems.

Discussion
Question 38

Which of the following Is an essential step in the strategic planning process?

Options:

A.

determining productivity indicators

B.

establishing organizational goals

C.

establishing and controlling a budget

D.

defining organizational structure

Discussion
Question 39

An interdisciplinary learn met to review readmission rates at a health system. Issues were identified with communication across care providers. The team is interested in improving the coordination of care process and is now reviewing four candidates to serve in the role of process champion:

Questions 39

Of the four candidates, which represents the most effective choice to serve as a process champion?

Options:

A.

Candidate A

B.

Candidate B

C.

Candidate C

D.

Candidate D

Discussion
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Page: 9 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

CPHQ
PDF

$40  $99.99

CPHQ Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

CPHQ PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99