Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

NAHQ Updated CPHQ Exam Questions and Answers by rohan

Page: 21 / 22

NAHQ CPHQ Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality Examination
Exam Code: CPHQ Dumps
Vendor: NAHQ Certification: CPHQ Certification
Questions: 309 Q&A's Shared By: rohan
Question 84

The main purpose of conducting tracers as a part of continuous readiness is to

Options:

A.

identify current gaps in processes of quality and patient safety that need correcting.

B.

prepare staff to be able to speak to the surveyors in a comfortable and easy manner.

C.

teach quality Improvement professionals how to prepare for accreditation surveys.

D.

minimize the number of recommendations for Improvement during an actual survey.

Discussion
Question 85

A healthcare organization has Introduced an Initiative to Increase lung cancer screenings for Its patient population with a history of smoking. This screening would fall into which of the following types of prevention?

Options:

A.

quaternary

B.

primary

C.

tertiary

D.

secondary

Discussion
Question 86

When working with a new quality Improvement team, the quality professional should stress the importance of

Options:

A.

making small changes in each cycle of change.

B.

involving the entire department on the first cycle of change.

C.

creating large goals to have a system-wide Impact.

D.

getting the desired result on the first cycle of change.

Discussion
Question 87

An organization with a focus on population health may use data to

Options:

A.

identify high-risk patients.

B.

determine the voice of the customer.

C.

identify high-risk low-volume processes.

D.

determine high-cost procedures.

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Page: 21 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

CPHQ
PDF

$40  $99.99

CPHQ Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

CPHQ PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99