Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

NAHQ Updated CPHQ Exam Questions and Answers by cassius

Page: 19 / 22

NAHQ CPHQ Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality Examination
Exam Code: CPHQ Dumps
Vendor: NAHQ Certification: CPHQ Certification
Questions: 309 Q&A's Shared By: cassius
Question 76

A performance improvement coordinator is having difficulty keeping a new team focused on its goal of decreasing patient waiting times. To understand why the team process is not working, the team leader should initially assess the

Options:

A.

composition of the team.

B.

attendance at team meetings.

C.

amount of data collected.

D.

method of data collection.

Discussion
Question 77

An organization Is evaluating the data used to measure compliance with medication reconciliation by clinic. Three abstractors have been assigned to collect the data. The compliance data by abstractor and unit are below:

Questions 77

Based on this table, which of the following Is the best next step to evaluate accuracy and reliability ol the data?

Options:

A.

Implement an interrater reliability process.

B.

Educate Abstractor 1 and Abstractor 3 on data collection.

C.

Study best practices In Clinic D.

D.

Develop a corrective action plan for Clinic B.

Discussion
Question 78

Who is responsible for aligning resources and ensuring accountability in an improvement project?

Options:

A.

team leader

B.

sponsor

C.

process owner

D.

facilitator

Discussion
Question 79

Before patient outcome data can be used for benchmarking, the data should be

Options:

A.

organized by patient age.

B.

adjusted for length of stay.

C.

adjusted for severity of illness.

D.

organized by patient gender.

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Page: 19 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

CPHQ
PDF

$40  $99.99

CPHQ Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

CPHQ PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99