Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

NAHQ Updated CPHQ Exam Questions and Answers by noa

Page: 13 / 22

NAHQ CPHQ Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality Examination
Exam Code: CPHQ Dumps
Vendor: NAHQ Certification: CPHQ Certification
Questions: 309 Q&A's Shared By: noa
Question 52

An orthopedic surgery practice has been working on improving patient safety for the last 3 years. The following data table is available:

Questions 52

Which of the following is the most appropriate conclusion about patient safety outcomes?

Options:

A.

The patient safety culture has remained consistent.

B.

Patient safety outcomes have improved.

C.

The increase in "time-outs" has reduced patient harm.

D.

The safety event rate has remained stable.

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Question 53

When allocating limited resources to meet strategic objectives, management decisions should be driven by

Options:

A.

accreditation standards.

B.

local competition.

C.

consultant recommendations.

D.

outcome data.

Discussion
Question 54

Prior to implementing a new patient service, the healthcare quality professional should recommend

Options:

A.

developing a safety monitoring checklist.

B.

conducting a root cause analysis (RCA).

C.

initiating a failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA).

D.

performing just-in-time staff safety training.

Discussion
Question 55

A patient safety manager is asked to recommend the best action to reduce medication errors at a hospital. Which of the following is the most appropriate next step?

Options:

A.

Re-educate the nursing staff on correct medication administration procedures.

B.

Conduct research on implementation of a bar code medication administration system.

C.

Ask the unit managers to counsel staff following medication errors.

D.

Drill down on the data to identify trends before making recommendations.

Discussion
Page: 13 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

CPHQ
PDF

$40  $99.99

CPHQ Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

CPHQ PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99