Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

MuleSoft Updated MCIA-Level-1 Exam Questions and Answers by alexandru

Page: 16 / 20

MuleSoft MCIA-Level-1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1
Exam Code: MCIA-Level-1 Dumps
Vendor: MuleSoft Certification: MuleSoft Certified Architect
Questions: 273 Q&A's Shared By: alexandru
Question 64

How should the developer update the logging configuration in order to enable this package specific debugging?

Options:

A.

In Anypoint Monitoring, define a logging search query with class property set to org.apache.cxf and level set to DEBUG

B.

In the Mule application's log4j2.xml file, add an AsyncLogger element with name property set to org.apache.cxf and level set to DEBUG, then redeploy the Mule application in the CloudHub production environment

C.

In the Mule application's log4j2.xmI file, change the root logger's level property to DEBUG, then redeploy the Mule application to the CloudHub production environment

D.

In Anypoint Runtime Manager, in the Deployed Application Properties tab for the Mule application, add a line item with DEBUG level for package org.apache.cxf and apply the changes

Discussion
Question 65

Refer to the exhibit.

An organization is designing a Mule application to receive data from one external business partner. The two companies currently have no shared IT infrastructure and do not want to establish one. Instead, all communication should be over the public internet (with no VPN).

What Anypoint Connector can be used in the organization's Mule application to securely receive data from this external business partner?

Questions 65

Options:

A.

File connector

B.

VM connector

C.

SFTP connector

D.

Object Store connector

Discussion
Question 66

The company's FTPS server login username and password

Options:

A.

TLS context trust store containing a public certificate for the company. The company's PGP public key that was used to sign the files

B.

The partner's PGP public key used by the company to login to the FTPS server. A TLS context key store containing the private key for the company

The partner's PGP private key that was used to sign the files

C.

The company's FTPS server login username and password. A TLS context trust store containing a public certificate for ftps.partner.com

The partner's PGP public key that was used to sign the files

D.

The partner's PGP public key used by the company to login to the FTPS server. A TLS context key store containing the private key for ftps.partner.com

The company's PGP private key that was used to sign the files

Discussion
Question 67

What is an example of data confidentiality?

Options:

A.

Signing a file digitally and sending it using a file transfer mechanism

B.

Encrypting a file containing personally identifiable information (PV)

C.

Providing a server's private key to a client for secure decryption of data during a two-way SSL handshake

D.

De-masking a person's Social Security number while inserting it into a database

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Page: 16 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

MCIA-Level-1
PDF

$35  $99.99

MCIA-Level-1 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

MCIA-Level-1 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99