Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

MuleSoft Updated MCIA-Level-1 Exam Questions and Answers by aura

Page: 2 / 20

MuleSoft MCIA-Level-1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1
Exam Code: MCIA-Level-1 Dumps
Vendor: MuleSoft Certification: MuleSoft Certified Architect
Questions: 273 Q&A's Shared By: aura
Question 8

A corporation has deployed Mule applications to different customer-hosted Mule runtimes. Mule applications deployed to these Mule runtimes are managed by Anypoint Platform.

What needs to be installed or configured (if anything) to monitor these Mule applications from Anypoint Monitoring, and how is monitoring data from each Mule application sent to Anypoint Monitoring?

Options:

A.

Enable monitoring of individual Mule applications from the Runtime Manager

application settings.

Runtime Manager sends monitoring data to Anypoint Monitoring for each deployed Mule application.

B.

Install a Runtime Manager agent on each Mule runtime.

Each Runtime Manager agent sends monitoring data from the Mule applications

running in its Mule runtime to Runtime Manager, then Runtime Manager sends

monitoring data to Anypoint Monitoring.

C.

Leave the out-of-the-box Anypoint Monitoring agent unchanged in its default Mule

runtime installation.

Each Anypoint Monitoring agent sends monitoring data from the Mule applications

running in its Mule runtime to Runtime Manager, then Runtime Manager sends

monitoring data to Anypoint Monitoring.

D.

Install an Anypoint Monitoring agent on each Mule runtime.

Each Anypoint Monitoring agent sends monitoring data from the Mule applications

running in its Mule runtime to Anypoint Monitoring.

Discussion
Question 9

In preparation for a digital transformation initiative, an organization is reviewing related IT integration projects that failed for various for reason.

According to MuleSoft’s surveys of global IT leaders, what is a common cause of IT project failure that this organization may likely discover in its assessment?

Options:

A.

Following an Agile delivery methodology

B.

Reliance on an Integration-Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS)

C.

Spending too much time on enablement

D.

Lack of alignment around business outcomes

Discussion
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Question 10

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 10

An organization is sizing an Anypoint VPC for the non-production deployments of those Mule applications that connect to the organization's on-premises systems. This applies to approx. 60 Mule applications. Each application is deployed to two CloudHub i workers. The organization currently has three non-production environments (DEV, SIT and UAT) that share this VPC. The AWS region of the VPC has two AZs.

The organization has a very mature DevOps approach which automatically progresses each application through all non-production environments before automatically deploying to production. This process results in several Mule application deployments per hour, using CloudHub's normal zero-downtime deployment feature.

What is a CIDR block for this VPC that results in the smallest usable private IP address range?

Options:

A.

10.0.0.0/26 (64 IPS)

B.

10.0.0.0/25 (128 IPs)

C.

10.0.0.0/24 (256 IPs)

D.

10.0.0.0/22 (1024 IPs)

Discussion
Question 11

Following MuleSoft best practices, what MuleSoft runtime deployment option best meets the company's goals to begin its digital transformation journey?

Options:

A.

Runtime Fabric on VMs/bare metal

B.

CloudHub runtimes

C.

Customer-hosted runtimes provisioned by a MuleSoft services partner

D.

Customer-hosted self-provisioned runtimes

Discussion
Page: 2 / 20
Title