Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

MuleSoft Updated MCIA-Level-1 Exam Questions and Answers by lia

Page: 10 / 20

MuleSoft MCIA-Level-1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1
Exam Code: MCIA-Level-1 Dumps
Vendor: MuleSoft Certification: MuleSoft Certified Architect
Questions: 273 Q&A's Shared By: lia
Question 40

An API implementation is being developed to expose data from a production database via HTTP requests. The API implementation executes a database SELECT statement that is dynamically created based upon data received from each incoming HTTP request. The developers are planning to use various types of testing to make sure the Mule application works as expected, can handle specific workloads, and behaves correctly from an API consumer perspective. What type of testing would typically mock the results from each SELECT statement rather than actually execute it in the production database?

Options:

A.

Unit testing (white box)

B.

Integration testing

C.

Functional testing (black box)

D.

Performance testing

Discussion
Question 41

An organization is designing an integration Mule application to process orders by submitting them to a back-end system for offline processing. Each order will be received by the Mule application through an HTTPS POST and must be acknowledged immediately. Once acknowledged, the order will be submitted to a back-end system. Orders that cannot be successfully submitted due to rejections from the back-end system will need to be processed manually (outside the back-end system).

The Mule application will be deployed to a customer-hosted runtime and is able to use an existing ActiveMQ broker if needed. The ActiveMQ broker is located inside the organization’s firewall. The back-end system has a track record of unreliability due to both minor network connectivity issues and longer outages.

What idiomatic (used for their intended purposes) combination of Mule application components and ActiveMQ queues are required to ensure automatic submission of orders to the back-end system while supporting but minimizing manual order processing?

Options:

A.

An Until Successful scope to call the back-end system

One or more ActiveMQ long-retry queues

One or more ActiveMQ dead-letter queues for manual processing

B.

One or more On Error scopes to assist calling the back-end system

An Until Successful scope containing VM components for long retries

A persistent dead-letter VM queue configured in CloudHub

C.

One or more On Error scopes to assist calling the back-end system

One or more ActiveMQ long-retry queues

A persistent dead-letter object store configured in the CloudHub Object Store service

D.

A Batch Job scope to call the back-end system

An Until Successful scope containing Object Store components for long retries

A dead-letter object store configured in the Mule application

Discussion
Question 42

An organization is creating a set of new services that are critical for their business. The project team prefers using REST for all services but is willing to use SOAP with common WS-" standards if a particular service requires it.

What requirement would drive the team to use SOAP/WS-* for a particular service?

Options:

A.

Must use XML payloads for the service and ensure that it adheres to a specific schema

B.

Must publish and share the service specification (including data formats) with the consumers of the service

C.

Must support message acknowledgement and retry as part of the protocol

D.

Must secure the service, requiring all consumers to submit a valid SAML token

Discussion
Question 43

Which key DevOps practice and associated Anypoint Platform component should a MuteSoft integration team adopt to improve delivery quality?

Options:

A.

A Continuous design with API Designer

B.

Automated testing with MUnit

C.

Passive monitoring with Anypoint Monitoring

D.

Manual testing with Anypoint Studio

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Page: 10 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

MCIA-Level-1
PDF

$35  $99.99

MCIA-Level-1 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

MCIA-Level-1 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99