Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

MuleSoft Updated MCIA-Level-1 Exam Questions and Answers by alicia

Page: 12 / 20

MuleSoft MCIA-Level-1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1
Exam Code: MCIA-Level-1 Dumps
Vendor: MuleSoft Certification: MuleSoft Certified Architect
Questions: 273 Q&A's Shared By: alicia
Question 48

As a part of project requirement, client will send a stream of data to mule application. Payload size can vary between 10mb to 5GB. Mule application is required to transform the data and send across multiple sftp servers. Due to the cost cuttings in the organization, mule application can only be allocated one worker with size of 0.2 vCore.

As an integration architect , which streaming strategy you would suggest to handle this scenario?

Options:

A.

In-memory non repeatable stream

B.

File based non-repeatable stream

C.

In-memory repeatable stream

D.

File based repeatable storage

Discussion
Question 49

A Mule application is built to support a local transaction for a series of operations on a single database. The mule application has a Scatter-Gather scope that participates in the local transaction.

What is the behavior of the Scatter-Gather when running within this local transaction?

Options:

A.

Execution of all routes within Scatter-Gather occurs in parallel Any error that occurs inside Scatter-Gather will result in a roll back of all the database operations

B.

Execution of all routes within Scatter-Gather occurs sequentially Any error that occurs inside Scatter-Gather will be handled by error handler and will not result in roll back

C.

Execution of all routes within Scatter-Gather occurs sequentially Any error that occurs inside Scatter-Gather will result in a roll back of all the database operations

D.

Execution of all routes within Scatter-Gather occurs in parallel Any error that occurs inside Scatter-Gather will be handled by error handler and will not result in roll back

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Question 50

A company is designing a mule application to consume batch data from a partner's ftps server The data files have been compressed and then digitally signed using PGP.

What inputs are required for the application to securely consumed these files?

Options:

A.

ATLS context Key Store requiring the private key and certificate for the company

PGP public key of partner

PGP private key for the company

B.

ATLS context first store containing a public certificate for partner ftps server and the PGP public key of the partner

TLS contact Key Store containing the FTP credentials

C.

TLS context trust or containing a public certificate for the ftps server The FTP username and password The PGP public key of the partner

D.

The PGP public key of the partner

The PGP private key for the company

The FTP username and password

Discussion
Question 51

An organization has deployed runtime fabric on an eight note cluster with performance profile. An API uses and non persistent object store for maintaining some of its state data. What will be the impact to the stale data if server crashes?

Options:

A.

State data is preserved

B.

State data is rolled back to a previously saved version

C.

State data is lost

D.

State data is preserved as long as more than one more is unaffected by the crash

Discussion
Page: 12 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

MCIA-Level-1
PDF

$35  $99.99

MCIA-Level-1 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

MCIA-Level-1 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99