Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

MuleSoft Updated MCIA-Level-1 Exam Questions and Answers by noor

Page: 8 / 20

MuleSoft MCIA-Level-1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1
Exam Code: MCIA-Level-1 Dumps
Vendor: MuleSoft Certification: MuleSoft Certified Architect
Questions: 273 Q&A's Shared By: noor
Question 32

A REST API is being designed to implement a Mule application.

What standard interface definition language can be used to define REST APIs?

Options:

A.

Web Service Definition Language(WSDL)

B.

OpenAPI Specification (OAS)

C.

YAML

D.

AsyncAPI Specification

Discussion
Question 33

One of the backend systems involved by the API implementation enforces rate limits on the number of request a particle client can make.

Both the back-end system and API implementation are deployed to several non-production environments including the staging environment and to a particular production environment. Rate limiting of the back-end system applies to all non-production environments.

The production environment however does not have any rate limiting.

What is the cost-effective approach to conduct performance test of the API implementation in the non-production staging environment?

Options:

A.

Including logic within the API implementation that bypasses in locations of the back-end system in the staging environment and invoke a Mocking service that replicates typical back-end system responses

Then conduct performance test using this API implementation

B.

Use MUnit to simulate standard responses from the back-end system.

Then conduct performance test to identify other bottlenecks in the system

C.

Create a Mocking service that replicates the back-end system's

production performance characteristics

Then configure the API implementation to use the mocking

service and conduct the performance test

D.

Conduct scaled-down performance tests in the staging environment against rate-limiting back-end system. Then upscale performance results to full production scale

Discussion
Question 34

A Mule application uses APIkit for SOAP to implement a SOAP web service. The Mule application has been deployed to a CloudHub worker in a testing environment.

The integration testing team wants to use a SOAP client to perform Integration testing. To carry out the integration tests, the integration team must obtain the interface definition for the SOAP web service.

What is the most idiomatic (used for its intended purpose) way for the integration testing team to obtain the interface definition for the deployed SOAP web service in order to perform integration testing with the SOAP client?

Options:

A.

Retrieve the OpenAPI Specification file(s) from API Manager

B.

Retrieve the WSDL file(s) from the deployed Mule application

C.

Retrieve the RAML file(s) from the deployed Mule application

D.

Retrieve the XML file(s) from Runtime Manager

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Question 35

An insurance company is implementing a MuleSoft API to get inventory details from the two vendors. Due to network issues, the invocations to vendor applications are getting timed-out intermittently. But the transactions are successful upon reprocessing

What is the most performant way of implementing this requirement?

Options:

A.

Implement a scatter-gather scope to invoke the two vendor

applications on two different route

Use the Until-Successful scope to implement the retry mechanism

for timeout errors on each route

B.

Implement a Choice scope to invoke the two vendor applications on two different route

Use the try-catch scope to implement the retry mechanism for timeout errors on each route

C.

Implement a For-Each scope to invoke the two vendor applications

Use until successful scope to implement the retry mechanism for the timeout errors

D.

Implement Round-Robin scope to invoke the two vendor applications on two different routes

Use the Try-Catch scope to implement retry mechanism for timeout errors on each route

Discussion
Page: 8 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

MCIA-Level-1
PDF

$35  $99.99

MCIA-Level-1 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

MCIA-Level-1 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99