Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

MuleSoft Updated MCIA-Level-1 Exam Questions and Answers by mara

Page: 9 / 20

MuleSoft MCIA-Level-1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1
Exam Code: MCIA-Level-1 Dumps
Vendor: MuleSoft Certification: MuleSoft Certified Architect
Questions: 273 Q&A's Shared By: mara
Question 36

Which role is primarily responsible for building API implementation as part of a typical MuleSoft integration project?

Options:

A.

API Developer

B.

API Designer

C.

Integration Architect

D.

Operations

Discussion
Question 37

A system administrator needs to determine when permissions were last changed for an Anypoint Platform user.

Which Anypoint Platform component should the administrator use to obtain this information?

Options:

A.

Audit Logging

B.

Anypoint Monitoring

C.

Anypiont Studio

D.

Mule Stack Traces

Discussion
Question 38

According to MuleSoft's API development best practices, which type of API development approach starts with writing and approving an API contract?

Options:

A.

Implement-first

B.

Catalyst

C.

Agile

D.

Design-first

Discussion
Question 39

An organization has various integrations implemented as Mule applications. Some of these Mule applications are deployed to custom hosted Mule runtimes (on-premises) while others execute in the MuleSoft-hosted runtime plane (CloudHub). To perform the Integra functionality, these Mule applications connect to various backend systems, with multiple applications typically needing to access the backend systems.

How can the organization most effectively avoid creating duplicates in each Mule application of the credentials required to access the backend systems?

Options:

A.

Create a Mule domain project that maintains the credentials as Mule domain-shared resources Deploy the Mule applications to the Mule domain, so the credentials are available to the Mule applications

B.

Store the credentials in properties files in a shared folder within the organization's data center Have the Mule applications load properties files from this shared location at startup

C.

Segregate the credentials for each backend system into environment-specific properties files Package these properties files in each Mule application, from where they are loaded at startup

D.

Configure or create a credentials service that returns the credentials for each backend system, and that is accessible from customer-hosted and MuleSoft-hosted Mule runtimes Have the Mule applications toad the properties at startup by invoking that credentials service

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Page: 9 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

MCIA-Level-1
PDF

$35  $99.99

MCIA-Level-1 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

MCIA-Level-1 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99