Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

MuleSoft Updated MCIA-Level-1 Exam Questions and Answers by amelia-rose

Page: 18 / 20

MuleSoft MCIA-Level-1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1
Exam Code: MCIA-Level-1 Dumps
Vendor: MuleSoft Certification: MuleSoft Certified Architect
Questions: 273 Q&A's Shared By: amelia-rose
Question 72

During a planning session with the executive leadership, the development team director presents plans for a new API to expose the data in the company’s order database. An earlier effort to build an API on top of this data failed, so the director is recommending a design-first approach.

Which characteristics of a design-first approach will help make this API successful?

Options:

A.

Building MUnit tests so administrators can confirm code coverage percentage during deployment

B.

Publishing the fully implemented API to Exchange so all developers can reuse the API

C.

Adding global policies to the API so all developers automatically secure the implementation before coding anything

D.

Developing a specification so consumers can test before the implementation is built

Discussion
Question 73

What Anypoint Connectors support transactions?

Options:

A.

Database, JMS, VM

B.

Database, 3MS, HTTP

C.

Database, JMS, VM, SFTP

D.

Database, VM, File

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 74

A Mule application currently writes to two separate SQL Server database instances across the internet using a single XA transaction. It is 58. proposed to split this one transaction into two separate non-XA transactions with no other changes to the Mule application.

What non-functional requirement can be expected to be negatively affected when implementing this change?

Options:

A.

Throughput

B.

Consistency

C.

Response time

D.

Availability

Discussion
Question 75

An organization is designing an integration solution to replicate financial transaction data from a legacy system into a data warehouse (DWH).

The DWH must contain a daily snapshot of financial transactions, to be delivered as a CSV file. Daily transaction volume exceeds tens of millions of records, with significant spikes in volume during popular shopping periods.

What is the most appropriate integration style for an integration solution that meets the organization's current requirements?

Options:

A.

Event-driven architecture

B.

Microservice architecture

C.

API-led connectivity

D.

Batch-triggered ETL

Discussion
Page: 18 / 20
Title