Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

MuleSoft Updated MCIA-Level-1 Exam Questions and Answers by herbert

Page: 14 / 20

MuleSoft MCIA-Level-1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1
Exam Code: MCIA-Level-1 Dumps
Vendor: MuleSoft Certification: MuleSoft Certified Architect
Questions: 273 Q&A's Shared By: herbert
Question 56

According to MuleSoft’s recommended REST conventions, which HTTP method should an API use to specify how AP\ clients can request data from a specified resource?

Options:

A.

B.

PUT

C.

PATCH

D.

GET

Discussion
Question 57

An organization plans to extend its Mule APIs to the EU (Frankfurt) region.

Currently, all Mule applications are deployed to CloudHub 1.0 in the default North American region, from the North America control plane, following this naming convention: {API-name}—{environment} (for example, Orderssapi—dev, Orders-sapi-—qa, Orders-sapi-—prod, etc.).

There is no network restriction to block communications between APIs.

What strategy should be implemented in order to deploy the same Mule APIs to the CloudHub 1.0 EU region from the North America control plane,

as well as to minimize latency between APIs and target users and systems in Europe?

Options:

A.

In Runtime Manager, for each Mule application deployment, set the Region property to EU (Frankfurt) and reuse the same Mule application mame as in the North American

region.

Communicate the new urls {API-name}—{environment}.de-ci.cloudhub.io to the consuming API clients In Europe.

B.

In API Manager, set the Region property to EU (Frankfurt) to create an API proxy named {API-name}—proxy—{environment} for each Mule application.

Communicate the new url {API-name}—proxy—{environment}.de-c1.cloudhub.io to the consuming API clients In Europe.

C.

In Runtime Manager, for each Mule application deployment, leave the Region property

blank (default) and change the Mule application name to {API-name}—

{environment).de-cl.

Communicate the new urls {API-name}—{environment}.de-ci1.cloudhub.io to the

consuming API clients in Europe.

D.

In API Manager, leave the Region property blank (default) to deploy an API proxy named {API-name}~proxy~- (environment}.de-cl for each Mule application.

Communicate the new url {API-name}—proxy—{environment}.de-cl.cloudhub.io to the consuming API clients in Europe.

Discussion
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Question 58

A high-volume eCommerce retailer receives thousands of orders per hour and requires notification of its order management, warehouse, and billing system for subsequent processing within 15 minutes of order submission through its website.

Which integration technology, when used for its typical and intended purpose, meets the retailer’s requirements for this use case?

Options:

A.

Managed File Transfer (MFT)

B.

Publish/Subscriber Messaging Bus (Pub/Sub)

C.

Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW)

D.

Extract Transform Load (ETL)

Discussion
Question 59

An organization is designing a mule application to support an all or nothing transaction between serval database operations and some other connectors so that they all roll back if there is a problem with any of the connectors

Besides the database connector , what other connector can be used in the transaction.

Options:

A.

VM

B.

Anypoint MQ

C.

SFTP

D.

ObjectStore

Discussion
Page: 14 / 20
Title