Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

MuleSoft Updated MCIA-Level-1 Exam Questions and Answers by lacey

Page: 15 / 20

MuleSoft MCIA-Level-1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1
Exam Code: MCIA-Level-1 Dumps
Vendor: MuleSoft Certification: MuleSoft Certified Architect
Questions: 273 Q&A's Shared By: lacey
Question 60

Which Anypoint Platform component helps integration developers discovers and share reusable APIs, connectors, and templates?

Options:

A.

Anypoint Exchange

B.

API Manager

C.

Anypoint Studio

D.

Design Center

Discussion
Question 61

What is the MuleSoft-recommended best practice to share the connector and configuration information among the APIs?

Options:

A.

Build a Mule domain project, add the Database connector and configuration to it, and reference this one domain project from each System API

B.

Build a separate Mule domain project for each API, and configure each of them to use a file on a shared file store to load the configuration information dynamically

C.

Build another System API that connects to the database, and refactor all the other APIs to make requests through the new System API to access the database

D.

Create an API proxy for each System API and share the Database connector configuration with all the API proxies via an automated policy

Discussion
Question 62

What operation can be performed through a JMX agent enabled in a Mule application?

Options:

A.

View object store entries

B.

Replay an unsuccessful message

C.

Set a particular tog4J2 log level to TRACE

D.

Deploy a Mule application

Discussion
Question 63

Which of the below requirements prevent the usage of Anypoint MQ in a company's network? (Choose two answers)

Options:

A.

single message payload can be up to 15 MB

B.

payloads must be encrypted

C.

the message broker must be hosted on premises

D.

support for point-to-point messaging

E.

ability for a third party outside the company's network to consume events from the queue

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Page: 15 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

MCIA-Level-1
PDF

$35  $99.99

MCIA-Level-1 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

MCIA-Level-1 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99