Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

MuleSoft Updated MCIA-Level-1 Exam Questions and Answers by steven

Page: 3 / 20

MuleSoft MCIA-Level-1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1
Exam Code: MCIA-Level-1 Dumps
Vendor: MuleSoft Certification: MuleSoft Certified Architect
Questions: 273 Q&A's Shared By: steven
Question 12

What aspects of a CI/CD pipeline for Mute applications can be automated using MuleSoft-provided Maven plugins?

Options:

A.

Compile, package, unit test, deploy, create associated API instances in API Manager

B Import from API designer, compile, package, unit test, deploy, publish to Am/point Exchange

B.

Compile, package, unit test, validate unit test coverage, deploy

C.

Compile, package, unit test, deploy, integration test

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Question 13

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 13

The HTTP Listener and the Logger are being handled from which thread pools respectively?

Options:

A.

CPU_INTENSIVE and Dedicated Selector pool

B.

UBER and NONBLOCKING

C.

Shared Selector Pool and CPU LITE

D.

BLOCKING _IO and UBER

Discussion
Question 14

A platform architect includes both an API gateway and a service mesh in the architect of a distributed application for communication management.

Which type of communication management does a service mesh typically perform in this architecture?

Options:

A.

Between application services and the firewall

B.

Between the application and external API clients

C.

Between services within the application

D.

Between the application and external API implementations.

Discussion
Question 15

As a part of project requirement, Java Invoke static connector in a mule 4 application needs to invoke a static method in a dependency jar file. What are two ways to add the dependency to be visible by the connectors class loader?

(Choose two answers)

Options:

A.

In the Java Invoke static connector configuration, configure a path and name of the dependency jar file

B.

Add the dependency jar file to the java classpath by setting the JVM parameters

C.

Use Maven command to include the dependency jar file when packaging the application

D.

Configure the dependency as a shared library in the project POM

E.

Update mule-artefact.json to export the Java package

Discussion
Page: 3 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

MCIA-Level-1
PDF

$35  $99.99