Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

MuleSoft Updated MCIA-Level-1 Exam Questions and Answers by isa

Page: 11 / 20

MuleSoft MCIA-Level-1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1
Exam Code: MCIA-Level-1 Dumps
Vendor: MuleSoft Certification: MuleSoft Certified Architect
Questions: 273 Q&A's Shared By: isa
Question 44

An organization has decided on a cloud migration strategy to minimize the organization's own IT resources. Currently the organization has all of its new applications running on its own premises and uses an on-premises load balancer that exposes all APIs under the base URL (https://api.rutujar.com ).

As part of migration strategy, the organization is planning to migrate all of its new applications and load balancer CloudHub.

What is the most straightforward and cost-effective approach to Mule application deployment and load balancing that preserves the public URL's?

Options:

A.

Deploy the Mule application to Cloudhub

Create a CNAME record for base URL( httpsr://api.rutujar.com) in the Cloudhub shared load balancer that points to the A record of theon-premises load balancer

Apply mapping rules in SLB to map URLto their corresponding Mule applications

B.

Update a CNAME record for base URL ( https://api.rutujar.com) in the organization 's DNS server to point to the A record of the Cloudhub dedicated load balancer

Apply mapping rules in DLB to map URLto their corresponding Mule applications

C.

Update a CNAME record for base URL ( https://api.rutujar.com) in the organization 's DNS server to point to the A record of the CloudHub shared load balancer

Apply mapping rules in SLB to map URLto their corresponding Mule applications

D.

For each migrated Mule application, deploy an API proxy application to Cloudhub with all traffic to the mule applications routed through a Cloud Hub Dedicated load balancer (DLB)

Update a CNAME record for base URL ( https://api.rutujar.com) in the organization 's DNS server to point to the A record of the CloudHub dedicated load balancer

Apply mapping rules in DLB to map each API proxy appl

Discussion
Question 45

An organization is evaluating using the CloudHub shared Load Balancer (SLB) vs creating a CloudHub dedicated load balancer (DLB). They are evaluating how this choice affects the various types of certificates used by CloudHub deplpoyed Mule applications, including MuleSoft-provided, customer-provided, or Mule application-provided certificates.

What type of restrictions exist on the types of certificates that can be exposed by the CloudHub Shared Load Balancer (SLB) to external web clients over the public internet?

Options:

A.

Only MuleSoft-provided certificates are exposed.

B.

Only customer-provided wildcard certificates are exposed.

C.

Only customer-provided self-signed certificates are exposed.

D.

Only underlying Mule application certificates are exposed (pass-through)

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 46

According to the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF), which supporting protocol does File Transfer Protocol (FTP) use for reliable communication?

Options:

A.

A Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)

B.

B Transmission Control Protocol (TCP)

C.

Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)

D.

Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP)

Discussion
Question 47

An organization currently uses a multi-node Mule runtime deployment model within their datacenter, so each Mule runtime hosts several Mule applications. The organization is planning to transition to a deployment model based on Docker containers in a Kubernetes cluster. The organization has already created a standard Docker image containing a Mule runtime and all required dependencies (including a JVM), but excluding the Mule application itself.

What is an expected outcome of this transition to container-based Mule application deployments?

Options:

A.

Required redesign of Mule applications to follow microservice architecture principles

B.

Required migration to the Docker and Kubernetes-based Anypoint Platform - Private Cloud Edition

C.

Required change to the URL endpoints used by clients to send requests to the Mule applications

D.

Guaranteed consistency of execution environments across all deployments of a Mule application

Discussion
Page: 11 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

MCIA-Level-1
PDF

$35  $99.99

MCIA-Level-1 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

MCIA-Level-1 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99