Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Associate-Cloud-Engineer Exam Questions and Answers by enola

Page: 7 / 19

Google Associate-Cloud-Engineer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Cloud Certified - Associate Cloud Engineer
Exam Code: Associate-Cloud-Engineer Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Certified
Questions: 269 Q&A's Shared By: enola
Question 28

You have a workload running on Compute Engine that is critical to your business. You want to ensure that the data on the boot disk of this workload is backed up regularly. You need to be able to restore a backup as quickly as possible in case of disaster. You also want older backups to be cleaned automatically to save on cost. You want to follow Google-recommended practices. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Create a Cloud Function to create an instance template.

B.

Create a snapshot schedule for the disk using the desired interval.

C.

Create a cron job to create a new disk from the disk using gcloud.

D.

Create a Cloud Task to create an image and export it to Cloud Storage.

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Question 29

You are building an application that processes data files uploaded from thousands of suppliers. Your primary goals for the application are data security and the expiration of aged data. You need to design the application to:

•Restrict access so that suppliers can access only their own data.

•Give suppliers write access to data only for 30 minutes.

•Delete data that is over 45 days old.

You have a very short development cycle, and you need to make sure that the application requires minimal maintenance. Which two strategies should you use? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Build a lifecycle policy to delete Cloud Storage objects after 45 days.

B.

Use signed URLs to allow suppliers limited time access to store their objects.

C.

Set up an SFTP server for your application, and create a separate user for each supplier.

D.

Build a Cloud function that triggers a timer of 45 days to delete objects that have expired.

E.

Develop a script that loops through all Cloud Storage buckets and deletes any buckets that are older than 45 days.

Discussion
Question 30

You have deployed an application on a Compute Engine instance. An external consultant needs to access the Linux-based instance. The consultant is connected to your corporate network through a VPN connection, but the consultant has no Google account. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Instruct the external consultant to use the gcloud compute ssh command line tool by using Identity-Aware Proxy to access the instance.

B.

Instruct the external consultant to use the gcloud compute ssh command line tool by using the public IP address of the instance to access it.

C.

Instruct the external consultant to generate an SSH key pair, and request the public key from the consultant.

Add the public key to the instance yourself, and have the consultant access the instance through SSH with their private key.

D.

Instruct the external consultant to generate an SSH key pair, and request the private key from the consultant.

Add the private key to the instance yourself, and have the consultant access the instance through SSH with their public key.

Discussion
Question 31

Your company has developed a new application that consists of multiple microservices. You want to deploy the application to Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), and you want to ensure that the cluster can scale as more applications are deployed in the future. You want to avoid manual intervention when each new application is deployed. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Deploy the application on GKE, and add a HorizontalPodAutoscaler to the deployment.

B.

Deploy the application on GKE, and add a VerticalPodAutoscaler to the deployment.

C.

Create a GKE cluster with autoscaling enabled on the node pool. Set a minimum and maximum for the size of the node pool.

D.

Create a separate node pool for each application, and deploy each application to its dedicated node pool.

Discussion
Page: 7 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

Associate-Cloud-Engineer
PDF

$40  $99.99

Associate-Cloud-Engineer Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

Associate-Cloud-Engineer PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99