Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Associate-Cloud-Engineer Exam Questions and Answers by dilan

Page: 12 / 19

Google Associate-Cloud-Engineer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Cloud Certified - Associate Cloud Engineer
Exam Code: Associate-Cloud-Engineer Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Certified
Questions: 269 Q&A's Shared By: dilan
Question 48

You want to verify the IAM users and roles assigned within a GCP project named my-project. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Run gcloud iam roles list. Review the output section.

B.

Run gcloud iam service-accounts list. Review the output section.

C.

Navigate to the project and then to the IAM section in the GCP Console. Review the members and roles.

D.

Navigate to the project and then to the Roles section in the GCP Console. Review the roles and status.

Discussion
Question 49

Your team is running an on-premises ecommerce application. The application contains a complex set of microservices written in Python, and each microservice is running on Docker containers. Configurations are injected by using environment variables. You need to deploy your current application to a serverless Google Cloud cloud solution. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Use your existing CI/CD pipeline Use the generated Docker images and deploy them to Cloud Run. Update the configurations and the required endpoints.

B.

Use your existing continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) pipeline. Use the generated Docker images and deploy them to Cloud Function. Use the same configuration as on-premises.

C.

Use the existing codebase and deploy each service as a separate Cloud Function Update the configurations and the required endpoints.

D.

Use your existing codebase and deploy each service as a separate Cloud Run Use the same configurations as on-premises.

Discussion
Question 50

Your company wants to migrate their on-premises workloads to Google Cloud. The current on-premises workloads consist of:

• A Flask web application

• AbackendAPI

• A scheduled long-running background job for ETL and reporting.

You need to keep operational costs low You want to follow Google-recommended practices to migrate these workloads to serverless solutions on Google Cloud. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Migrate the web application to App Engine and the backend API to Cloud Run Use Cloud Tasks to run your background job on Compute Engine

B.

Migrate the web application to App Engine and the backend API to Cloud Run. Use Cloud Tasks to run your background job on Cloud Run.

C.

Run the web application on a Cloud Storage bucket and the backend API on Cloud Run Use Cloud Tasks to run your background job on Cloud Run.

D.

Run the web application on a Cloud Storage bucket and the backend API on Cloud Run. Use Cloud Tasks to run your background job on Compute Engine

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Question 51

You are deploying an application to App Engine. You want the number of instances to scale based on request rate. You need at least 3 unoccupied instances at all times. Which scaling type should you use?

Options:

A.

Manual Scaling with 3 instances.

B.

Basic Scaling with min_instances set to 3.

C.

Basic Scaling with max_instances set to 3.

D.

Automatic Scaling with min_idle_instances set to 3.

Discussion
Page: 12 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

Associate-Cloud-Engineer
PDF

$40  $99.99

Associate-Cloud-Engineer Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

Associate-Cloud-Engineer PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99