Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Google Updated Associate-Cloud-Engineer Exam Questions and Answers by harriett

Page: 21 / 21

Google Associate-Cloud-Engineer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Cloud Certified - Associate Cloud Engineer
Exam Code: Associate-Cloud-Engineer Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Certified
Questions: 285 Q&A's Shared By: harriett
Question 84

You are migrating a production-critical on-premises application that requires 96 vCPUs to perform its task. You want to make sure the application runs in a similar environment on GCP. What should you do?

Options:

A.

When creating the VM, use machine type n1-standard-96.

B.

When creating the VM, use Intel Skylake as the CPU platform.

C.

Create the VM using Compute Engine default settings. Use gcloud to modify the running instance to have 96 vCPUs.

D.

Start the VM using Compute Engine default settings, and adjust as you go based on Rightsizing Recommendations.

Discussion
Question 85

You are using Container Registry to centrally store your company’s container images in a separate project. In another project, you want to create a Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) cluster. You want to ensure that Kubernetes can download images from Container Registry. What should you do?

Options:

A.

In the project where the images are stored, grant the Storage Object Viewer IAM role to the service account used by the Kubernetes nodes.

B.

When you create the GKE cluster, choose the Allow full access to all Cloud APIs option under ‘Access scopes’.

C.

Create a service account, and give it access to Cloud Storage. Create a P12 key for this service account and use it as an imagePullSecrets in Kubernetes.

D.

Configure the ACLs on each image in Cloud Storage to give read-only access to the default Compute Engine service account.

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Page: 21 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted

Associate-Cloud-Engineer
PDF

$35  $99.99

Associate-Cloud-Engineer Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Associate-Cloud-Engineer PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99