Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Associate-Cloud-Engineer Exam Questions and Answers by aris

Page: 18 / 19

Google Associate-Cloud-Engineer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Cloud Certified - Associate Cloud Engineer
Exam Code: Associate-Cloud-Engineer Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Certified
Questions: 269 Q&A's Shared By: aris
Question 72

You created a Kubernetes deployment by running kubectl run nginx image=nginx labels=app=prod. Your Kubernetes cluster is also used by a number of other deployments. How can you find the identifier of the pods for this nginx deployment?

Options:

A.

kubectl get deployments –output=pods

B.

gcloud get pods –selector=”app=prod”

C.

kubectl get pods -I “app=prod”

D.

gcloud list gke-deployments -filter={pod }

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Question 73

You need to manage a third-party application that will run on a Compute Engine instance. Other Compute Engine instances are already running with default configuration. Application installation files are hosted on Cloud Storage. You need to access these files from the new instance without allowing other virtual machines (VMs) to access these files. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Create the instance with the default Compute Engine service account Grant the service account permissions on Cloud Storage.

B.

Create the instance with the default Compute Engine service account Add metadata to the objects on Cloud Storage that matches the metadata on the new instance.

C.

Create a new service account and assig n this service account to the new instance Grant the service account permissions on Cloud Storage.

D.

Create a new service account and assign this service account to the new instance Add metadata to the objects on Cloud Storage that matches the metadata on the new instance.

Discussion
Question 74

You deployed an App Engine application using gcloud app deploy, but it did not deploy to the intended project. You want to find out why this happened and where the application deployed. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Check the app.yaml file for your application and check project settings.

B.

Check the web-application.xml file for your application and check project settings.

C.

Go to Deployment Manager and review settings for deployment of applications.

D.

Go to Cloud Shell and run gcloud config list to review the Google Cloud configuration used for deployment.

Discussion
Question 75

You recently deployed a new version of an application to App Engine and then discovered a bug in the release. You need to immediately revert to the prior version of the application. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Run gcloud app restore.

B.

On the App Engine page of the GCP Console, select the application that needs to be reverted and click Revert.

C.

On the App Engine Versions page of the GCP Console, route 100% of the traffic to the previous version.

D.

Deploy the original version as a separate application. Then go to App Engine settings and split traffic between applications so that the original version serves 100% of the requests.

Discussion
Page: 18 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

Associate-Cloud-Engineer
PDF

$40  $99.99

Associate-Cloud-Engineer Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

Associate-Cloud-Engineer PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99