Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Associate-Cloud-Engineer Exam Questions and Answers by adonis

Page: 6 / 19

Google Associate-Cloud-Engineer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Cloud Certified - Associate Cloud Engineer
Exam Code: Associate-Cloud-Engineer Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Certified
Questions: 269 Q&A's Shared By: adonis
Question 24

You manage three Google Cloud projects with the Cloud Monitoring API enabled. You want to follow Google-recommended practices to visualize CPU and network metrics for all three projects together. What should you do?

Options:

A.

1. Create a Cloud Monitoring Dashboard

2. Collect metrics and publish them into the Pub/Sub topics 3. Add CPU and network Charts (or each of (he three projects

B.

1. Create a Cloud Monitoring Dashboard.

2. Select the CPU and Network metrics from the three projects.

3. Add CPU and network Charts lot each of the three protects.

C.

1 Create a Service Account and apply roles/viewer on the three projects

2. Collect metrics and publish them lo the Cloud Monitoring API

3. Add CPU and network Charts for each of the three projects.

D.

1. Create a fourth Google Cloud project

2 Create a Cloud Workspace from the fourth project and add the other three projects

Discussion
Question 25

You need to manage a Cloud Spanner Instance for best query performance. Your instance in production runs in a single Google Cloud region. You need to improve performance in the shortest amount of time. You want to follow Google best practices for service configuration. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Create an alert in Cloud Monitoring to alert when the percentage of high priority CPU utilization reaches 45% If you exceed this threshold, add nodes lo your instance.

B.

Create an alert in Cloud Monitoring to alert when the percentage to high priority CPU utilization reaches 45% Use database query statistics to identify queries that result in high CPU usage, and then rewrite those queries to optimize their resource usage

C.

Create an alert in Cloud Monitoring to alert when the percentage of high priority CPU utilization reaches 65% If you exceed this threshold, add nodes to your instance

D.

Create an alert in Cloud Monitoring to alert when the percentage of high priority CPU utilization reaches 65%. Use database query statistics to identity queries that result in high CPU usage, and then rewrite those queries to optimize their resource usage.

Discussion
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 26

You need to migrate invoice documents stored on-premises to Cloud Storage. The documents have the following storage requirements:

• Documents must be kept for five years.

• Up to five revisions of the same invoice document must be stored, to allow for corrections.

• Documents older than 365 days should be moved to lower cost storage tiers.

You want to follow Google-recommended practices to minimize your operational and development costs. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Enable retention policies on the bucket, and use Cloud Scheduler to invoke a Cloud Function to move or delete your documents based on their metadata.

B.

Enable retention policies on the bucket, use lifecycle rules to change the storage classes of the objects, set the number of versions, and delete old files.

C.

Enable object versioning on the bucket, and use Cloud Scheduler to invoke a Cloud Functions instance to move or delete your documents based on their metadata.

D.

Enable object versioning on the bucket, use lifecycle conditions to change the storage class of the objects, set the number of versions, and delete old files.

Discussion
Question 27

You are running an application on multiple virtual machines within a managed instance group and have autoscaling enabled. The autoscaling policy is configured so that additional instances are added to the group if the CPU utilization of instances goes above 80%. VMs are added until the instance group reaches its maximum limit of five VMs or until CPU utilization of instances lowers to 80%. The initial delay for HTTP health checks against the instances is set to 30 seconds. The virtual machine instances take around three minutes to become available for users. You observe that when the instance group autoscales, it adds more instances then necessary to support the levels of end-user traffic. You want to properly maintain instance group sizes when autoscaling. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Set the maximum number of instances to 1.

B.

Decrease the maximum number of instances to 3.

C.

Use a TCP health check instead of an HTTP health check.

D.

Increase the initial delay of the HTTP health check to 200 seconds.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

Associate-Cloud-Engineer
PDF

$40  $99.99

Associate-Cloud-Engineer Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

Associate-Cloud-Engineer PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99