Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Associate-Cloud-Engineer Exam Questions and Answers by nell

Page: 8 / 19

Google Associate-Cloud-Engineer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Cloud Certified - Associate Cloud Engineer
Exam Code: Associate-Cloud-Engineer Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Certified
Questions: 269 Q&A's Shared By: nell
Question 32

Your auditor wants to view your organization's use of data in Google Cloud. The auditor is most interested in auditing who accessed data in Cloud Storage buckets. You need to help the auditor access the data they need. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Assign the appropriate permissions, and then use Cloud Monitoring to review metrics

B.

Use the export logs API to provide the Admin Activity Audit Logs in the format they want

C.

Turn on Data Access Logs for the buckets they want to audit, and Then build a query in the log viewer that filters on Cloud Storage

D.

Assign the appropriate permissions, and then create a Data Studio report on Admin Activity Audit Logs

Discussion
Question 33

Your company implemented BigQuery as an enterprise data warehouse. Users from multiple business units run queries on this data warehouse. However, you notice that query costs for BigQuery are very high, and you need to control costs. Which two methods should you use? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Split the users from business units to multiple projects.

B.

Apply a user- or project-level custom query quota for BigQuery data warehouse.

C.

Create separate copies of your BigQuery data warehouse for each business unit.

D.

Split your BigQuery data warehouse into multiple data warehouses for each business unit.

E.

Change your BigQuery query model from on-demand to flat rate. Apply the appropriate number of slots to each Project.

Discussion
Question 34

You have a project for your App Engine application that serves a development environment. The required testing has succeeded and you want to create a new project to serve as your production environment. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Use gcloud to create the new project, and then deploy your application to the new project.

B.

Use gcloud to create the new project and to copy the deployed application to the new project.

C.

Create a Deployment Manager configuration file that copies the current App Engine deployment into a new project.

D.

Deploy your application again using gcloud and specify the project parameter with the new project name to create the new project.

Discussion
Question 35

You are building a multi-player gaming application that will store game information in a database. As the popularity of the application increases, you are concerned about delivering consistent performance. You need to ensure an optimal gaming performance for global users, without increasing the management complexity. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Use Cloud SQL database with cross-region replication to store game statistics in the EU, US, and APAC regions.

B.

Use Cloud Spanner to store user data mapped to the game statistics.

C.

Use BigQuery to store game statistics with a Redis on Memorystore instance in the front to provide global consistency.

D.

Store game statistics in a Bigtable database partitioned by username.

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Page: 8 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

Associate-Cloud-Engineer
PDF

$40  $99.99

Associate-Cloud-Engineer Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

Associate-Cloud-Engineer PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99