Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Google Updated Associate-Cloud-Engineer Exam Questions and Answers by rishi

Page: 20 / 21

Google Associate-Cloud-Engineer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Cloud Certified - Associate Cloud Engineer
Exam Code: Associate-Cloud-Engineer Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Certified
Questions: 285 Q&A's Shared By: rishi
Question 80

You are responsible for a web application on Compute Engine. You want your support team to be notified automatically if users experience high latency for at least 5 minutes. You need a Google-recommended solution with no development cost. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Create an alert policy to send a notification when the HTTP response latency exceeds the specified threshold.

B.

Implement an App Engine service which invokes the Cloud Monitoring API and sends a notification in case of anomalies.

C.

Use the Cloud Monitoring dashboard to observe latency and take the necessary actions when the response latency exceeds the specified threshold.

D.

Export Cloud Monitoring metrics to BigQuery and use a Looker Studio dashboard to monitor your web applications latency.

Discussion
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Question 81

You are working in a team that has developed a new application that needs to be deployed on Kubernetes. The production application is business critical and should be optimized for reliability. You need to provision a Kubernetes cluster and want to follow Google-recommended practices. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Create a GKE Autopilot cluster. Enroll the cluster in the rapid release channel.

B.

Create a GKE Autopilot cluster. Enroll the cluster in the stable release channel.

C.

Create a zonal GKE standard cluster. Enroll the cluster in the stable release channel.

D.

Create a regional GKE standard cluster. Enroll the cluster in the rapid release channel.

Discussion
Question 82

You are building a backend service for an ecommerce platform that will persist transaction data from mobile and web clients. After the platform is launched, you expect a large volume of global transactions. Your business team wants to run SQL queries to analyze the data. You need to build a highly available and scalable data store for the platform. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Create a multi-region Cloud Spanner instance with an optimized schema.

B.

Create a multi-region Firestore database with aggregation query enabled.

C.

Create a multi-region Cloud SQL for PostgreSQL database with optimized indexes.

D.

Create a multi-region BigQuery dataset with optimized tables.

Discussion
Question 83

You have a managed instance group comprised of preemptible VM's. All of the VM's keepdeleting and recreating themselves every minute. What is a possible cause of thisbehavior?

Options:

A.

Your zonal capacity is limited, causing all preemptible VM's to be shutdown torecover capacity. Try deploying your group to another zone.

B.

You have hit your instance quota for the region.

C.

Your managed instance group's VM's are toggled to only last 1 minute inpreemptible settings.

D.

Your managed instance group's health check is repeatedly failing, either to amisconfigured health check or misconfigured firewall rules not allowing the healthcheck to access the instance

Discussion
Page: 20 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted

Associate-Cloud-Engineer
PDF

$35  $99.99

Associate-Cloud-Engineer Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Associate-Cloud-Engineer PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99