Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Associate-Cloud-Engineer Exam Questions and Answers by evelina

Page: 13 / 19

Google Associate-Cloud-Engineer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Cloud Certified - Associate Cloud Engineer
Exam Code: Associate-Cloud-Engineer Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Certified
Questions: 269 Q&A's Shared By: evelina
Question 52

You have an application that looks for its licensing server on the IP 10.0.3.21. You need to deploy the licensing server on Compute Engine. You do not want to change the configuration of the application and want the application to be able to reach the licensing server. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Reserve the IP 10.0.3.21 as a static internal IP address using gcloud and assign it to the licensing server.

B.

Reserve the IP 10.0.3.21 as a static public IP address using gcloud and assign it to the licensing server.

C.

Use the IP 10.0.3.21 as a custom ephemeral IP address and assign it to the licensing server.

D.

Start the licensing server with an automatic ephemeral IP address, and then promote it to a static internal IP address.

Discussion
Question 53

You want to run a single caching HTTP reverse proxy on GCP for a latency-sensitive website. This specific reverse proxy consumes almost no CPU. You want to have a 30-GB in-memory cache, and need an additional 2 GB of memory for the rest of the processes. You want to minimize cost. How should you run this reverse proxy?

Options:

A.

Create a Cloud Memorystore for Redis instance with 32-GB capacity.

B.

Run it on Compute Engine, and choose a custom instance type with 6 vCPUs and 32 GB of memory.

C.

Package it in a container image, and run it on Kubernetes Engine, using n1-standard-32 instances as nodes.

D.

Run it on Compute Engine, choose the instance type n1-standard-1, and add an SSD persistent disk of 32 GB.

Discussion
Question 54

You are assigned to maintain a Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) cluster named dev that was deployed on Google Cloud. You want to manage the GKE configuration using the command line interface (CLI). You have just downloaded and installed the Cloud SDK. You want to ensure that future CLI commands by default address this specific cluster. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Use the command gcloud config set container/cluster dev.

B.

Use the command gcloud container clusters update dev.

C.

Create a file called gke.default in the ~/.gcloud folder that contains the cluster name.

D.

Create a file called defaults.json in the ~/.gcloud folder that contains the cluster name.

Discussion
Question 55

Your team is using Linux instances on Google Cloud. You need to ensure that your team logs in to these instances in the most secure and cost efficient way. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Attach a public IP to the instances and allow incoming connections from the internet on port 22 for SSH.

B.

Use a third party tool to provide remote access to the instances.

C.

Use the gcloud compute ssh command with the --tunnel-through-iap flag. Allow ingress traffic from the IP range 35.235.240.0/20 on port 22.

D.

Create a bastion host with public internet access. Create the SSH tunnel to the instance through the bastion host.

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Page: 13 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

Associate-Cloud-Engineer
PDF

$40  $99.99

Associate-Cloud-Engineer Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

Associate-Cloud-Engineer PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99