Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Associate-Cloud-Engineer Exam Questions and Answers by denis

Page: 14 / 19

Google Associate-Cloud-Engineer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Cloud Certified - Associate Cloud Engineer
Exam Code: Associate-Cloud-Engineer Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Certified
Questions: 269 Q&A's Shared By: denis
Question 56

You are building a data lake on Google Cloud for your Internet of Things (loT) application. The loT application has millions of sensors that are constantly streaming structured and unstructured data to your backend in the cloud. You want to build a highly available and resilient architecture based on Google-recommended practices. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Stream data to Pub/Sub, and use Dataflow to send data to Cloud Storage

B.

Stream data to Pub/Sub. and use Storage Transfer Service to send data to BigQuery.

C.

Stream data to Dataflow, and use Storage Transfer Service to send data to BigQuery.

D.

Stream data to Dataflow, and use Dataprep by Trifacta to send data to Bigtable.

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Question 57

You have an application that receives SSL-encrypted TCP traffic on port 443. Clients for this application are located all over the world. You want to minimize latency for the clients. Which load balancing option should you use?

Options:

A.

HTTPS Load Balancer

B.

Network Load Balancer

C.

SSL Proxy Load Balancer

D.

Internal TCP/UDP Load Balancer. Add a firewall rule allowing ingress traffic from 0.0.0.0/0 on the target instances.

Discussion
Question 58

You are building an application that stores relational data from users. Users across the globe will use this application. Your CTO is concerned about the scaling requirements because the size of the user base is unknown. You need to implement a database solution that can scale with your user growth with minimum configuration changes. Which storage solution should you use?

Options:

A.

Cloud SQL

B.

Cloud Spanner

C.

Cloud Firestore

D.

Cloud Datastore

Discussion
Question 59

Your company uses Cloud Storage to store application backup files for disaster recovery purposes. You want to follow Google’s recommended practices. Which storage option should you use?

Options:

A.

Multi-Regional Storage

B.

Regional Storage

C.

Nearline Storage

D.

Coldline Storage

Discussion
Page: 14 / 19
Title