Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Associate-Cloud-Engineer Exam Questions and Answers by krish

Page: 3 / 19

Google Associate-Cloud-Engineer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Cloud Certified - Associate Cloud Engineer
Exam Code: Associate-Cloud-Engineer Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Certified
Questions: 269 Q&A's Shared By: krish
Question 12

You want to configure autohealing for network load balancing for a group of Compute Engine instances that run in multiple zones, using the fewest possible steps. You need to configure re-creation of VMs if they are unresponsive after 3 attempts of 10 seconds each. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Create an HTTP load balancer with a backend configuration that references an existing instance group. Set the health check to healthy (HTTP).

B.

Create an HTTP load balancer with a backend configuration that references an existing instance group. Define a balancing mode and set the maximum RPS to 10.

C.

Create a managed instance group. Set the Autohealing health check to healthy (HTTP).

D.

Create a managed instance group. Verify that the autoscaling setting is on.

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Question 13

You have two subnets (subnet-a and subnet-b) in the default VPC. Your database servers are running in subnet-a. Your application servers and web servers are running in subnet-b. You want to configure a firewall rule that only allows database traffic from the application servers to the database servers. What should you do?

Options:

A.

* Create service accounts sa-app and sa-db.

• Associate service account: sa-app with the application servers and the service account sa-db with the database servers.

• Create an ingress firewall rule to allow network traffic from source service account sa-app to target service account sa-db.

B.

• Create network tags app-server and db-server.

• Add the app-server lag lo the application servers and the db-server lag to the database servers.

• Create an egress firewall rule to allow network traffic from source network tag app-server to target network tag db-server.

C.

* Create a service account sa-app and a network tag db-server.

* Associate the service account sa-app with the application servers and the network tag db-server with

the database servers.

• Create an ingress firewall rule to allow network traffic from source VPC IP addresses and target the subnet-a IP addresses.

D.

• Create a network lag app-server and service account sa-db.

• Add the tag to the application servers and associate the service account with the database servers.

• Create an egress firewall rule to allow network traffic from source network tag app-server to target service account sa-db.

Discussion
Question 14

You need to assign a Cloud Identity and Access Management (Cloud IAM) role to an external auditor. The auditor needs to have permissions to review your Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Audit Logs and also to review your Data Access logs. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Assign the auditor the IAM role roles/logging.privateLogViewer. Perform the export of logs to Cloud Storage.

B.

Assign the auditor the IAM role roles/logging.privateLogViewer. Direct the auditor to also review the logs for changes to Cloud IAM policy.

C.

Assign the auditor’s IAM user to a custom role that has logging.privateLogEntries.list

permission. Perform the export of logs to Cloud Storage.

D.

Assign the auditor’s IAM user to a custom role that has logging.privateLogEntries.list

permission. Direct the auditor to also review the logs for changes to Cloud IAM policy.

Discussion
Question 15

You want to host your video encoding software on Compute Engine. Your user base is growing rapidly, and users need to be able 3 to encode their videos at any time without interruption or CPU limitations. You must ensure that your encoding solution is highly available, and you want to follow Google-recommended practices to automate operations. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Deploy your solution on multiple standalone Compute Engine instances, and increase the number of existing instances wnen CPU utilization on Cloud Monitoring reaches a certain threshold.

B.

Deploy your solution on multiple standalone Compute Engine instances, and replace existing instances with high-CPU

instances when CPU utilization on Cloud Monitoring reaches a certain threshold.

C.

Deploy your solution to an instance group, and increase the number of available instances whenever you see high CPU utilization in Cloud Monitoring.

D.

Deploy your solution to an instance group, and set the autoscaling based on CPU utilization.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

Associate-Cloud-Engineer
PDF

$40  $99.99

Associate-Cloud-Engineer Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

Associate-Cloud-Engineer PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99