Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GARP Updated 2016-FRR Exam Questions and Answers by alayah

Page: 25 / 25

GARP 2016-FRR Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Financial Risk and Regulation (FRR) Series
Exam Code: 2016-FRR Dumps
Vendor: GARP Certification: Financial Risk and Regulation
Questions: 342 Q&A's Shared By: alayah
Question 100

Which one of the following four statements correctly defines a non-exotic call option?

Options:

A.

A call option gives the call option buyer the obligation, but not the right, to buy the underlying instrument at a known price in the future.

B.

A call option gives the call option buyer the obligation, but not the right, to sell the underlying instrument at a known price in the future

C.

A call option gives the call option buyer the right, but not the obligation, to buy the underlying instrument at a known price in the future

D.

A call option gives the call option buyer the right, but not the obligation, to sell the underlying instrument at a known price in the future

Discussion
Question 101

Which one of the four following statements regarding foreign exchange (FX) swap transactions is INCORRECT?

Options:

A.

FX swap is a common short-term transaction.

B.

FX swap is normally used for hedging various currency positions.

C.

FX swap generates more exchange rate risk than simple forward transactions.

D.

FX swap is generally used to for funding foreign currency balances and currency speculation.

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 102

Which one of the following four metrics represents the difference between the expected loss and unexpected loss on a credit portfolio?

Options:

A.

Credit VaR

B.

Probability of default

C.

Loss given default

D.

Modified duration

Discussion
Page: 25 / 25
Title