Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GARP Updated 2016-FRR Exam Questions and Answers by hailey

Page: 14 / 25

GARP 2016-FRR Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Financial Risk and Regulation (FRR) Series
Exam Code: 2016-FRR Dumps
Vendor: GARP Certification: Financial Risk and Regulation
Questions: 342 Q&A's Shared By: hailey
Question 56

All of the following performance statistics typically benefit country's creditworthiness EXCEPT:

Options:

A.

Low unemployment

B.

Low inflation

C.

High degrees of investment

D.

Low degrees of savings

Discussion
Question 57

Which one of the following four options correctly identifies the core difference between bonds and loans?

Options:

A.

These instruments receive a different legal treatment.

B.

These instruments have different pricing drivers.

C.

These instruments cannot be used to estimate credit capital under provisions of the Basel II Accord.

D.

These instruments are subject to different credit counterparty regulations.

Discussion
Question 58

To hedge a foreign exchange exposure on behalf of a client, a small regional bank seeks to enter into an offsetting foreign exchange transaction. It cannot access the large and liquid interbank market open primarily to larger banks. At which one of the following exchanges can the smaller bank trade the currency futures contracts?

I. The Tokyo Futures Exchange

II. The Euronext-Liffe Exchange

III. The Chicago Mercantile Exchange

Options:

A.

I

B.

III

C.

II, III

D.

I, II, III

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 59

By foreign exchange market convention, spot foreign exchange transactions are to be exchanged at the spot date based on the following settlement rule:

Options:

A.

One-day rule

B.

Two-day rule

C.

Three-day rule

D.

Four-day rule

Discussion
Page: 14 / 25
Title