Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GARP Updated 2016-FRR Exam Questions and Answers by diego

Page: 17 / 25

GARP 2016-FRR Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Financial Risk and Regulation (FRR) Series
Exam Code: 2016-FRR Dumps
Vendor: GARP Certification: Financial Risk and Regulation
Questions: 342 Q&A's Shared By: diego
Question 68

Gamma Bank is active in loan underwriting and securitization business, and given its collective credit exposure, it will be typically most interested in the following types of portfolio credit risk:

I. Expected loss

II. Duration

III. Unexpected loss

IV. Factor sensitivities

Options:

A.

I

B.

II

C.

I, III

D.

I, III, IV

Discussion
Question 69

A credit risk analyst is evaluating factors that quantify credit risk exposures. The risk that the borrower would fail to make full and timely repayments of its financial obligations over a given time horizon typically refers to:

Options:

A.

Duration of default.

B.

Exposure at default.

C.

Loss given default.

D.

Probability of default.

Discussion
Question 70

ThetaBank has extended substantial financing to two mortgage companies, which these mortgage lenders use to finance their own lending. Individually, each of the mortgage companies have an exposure at default (EAD) of $20 million, with a loss given default (LGD) of 100%, and a probability of default of 10%. ThetaBank's risk department predicts the joint probability of default at 5%. If the default risk of these mortgage companies were modeled as independent risks, the actual probability would be underestimated by:

Options:

A.

1%

B.

2%

C.

3%

D.

4%

Discussion
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Question 71

Which one of the following four option types has two strike prices?

Options:

A.

Asian options

B.

American options

C.

Range options

D.

Shout options

Discussion
Page: 17 / 25
Title