Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GARP Updated 2016-FRR Exam Questions and Answers by dina

Page: 15 / 25

GARP 2016-FRR Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Financial Risk and Regulation (FRR) Series
Exam Code: 2016-FRR Dumps
Vendor: GARP Certification: Financial Risk and Regulation
Questions: 342 Q&A's Shared By: dina
Question 60

When trading exotic options, one needs to consider the following risks:

I. Spot foreign exchange risks

II. Forward foreign exchange risks

III. Plain vanilla options risks

IV. Option-specific risks

Options:

A.

I, III

B.

II, III, IV

C.

I, II, IV

D.

I, II, III, IV

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 61

Which one of the following four statements does identify correctly the relationship between the value of an option and perceived exchange rate volatility?

Options:

A.

With increases in perceived future foreign exchange volatility, the value of all foreign exchange

B.

As the perceived future foreign exchange volatility decreases, the value of all options increases.

C.

As the perceived future foreign exchange volatility increases, the value of all options increases.

D.

Option values can only change due to the factors related to the demand for specific options

Discussion
Question 62

Alpha Bank determined that Delta Industrial Machinery Corporation has 2% change of default on a one-year no-payment of USD $1 million, including interest and principal repayment. The bank charges 3% interest rate spread to firms in the machinery industry, and the risk-free interest rate is 6%. Alpha Bank receives both interest and principal payments once at the end the year. Delta can only default at the end of the year. If Delta defaults, the bank expects to lose 50% of its promised payment. Six months after Alpha Bank provides USD $1 million loan to the Delta Industrial Machinery Corporation, a new competitor enters the machinery industry, causing Delta to adjust its prices and mark down the value of its inventory. Hence, the probability of default increases from 2% to 10% and the loss given default increases from 50% to 75%. If Alpha Bank can reprice the loan, what should the new rate be?

Options:

A.

10%

B.

13%

C.

16.5%

D.

20.5%

Discussion
Question 63

Foreign exchange rates are determined by various factors. Considering the drivers of exchange rates, which one of the following changes would most likely strengthen the value of the USD against other foreign currencies?

Options:

A.

The expected US inflation rate increases

B.

The global demand for US products decreases

C.

The economic performance in the US weakens

D.

The US current account surplus increases

Discussion
Page: 15 / 25
Title