Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GARP Updated 2016-FRR Exam Questions and Answers by mina

Page: 21 / 25

GARP 2016-FRR Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Financial Risk and Regulation (FRR) Series
Exam Code: 2016-FRR Dumps
Vendor: GARP Certification: Financial Risk and Regulation
Questions: 342 Q&A's Shared By: mina
Question 84

A large energy company has a recurring foreign currency demands, and seeks to use options with a pay-off based on the average price of the underlying asset on either a few specific chosen dates or all dates within a specific pricing window. Which one of the following four option types would most likely meet these specific foreign currency demands?

Options:

A.

American options

B.

European options

C.

Asian options

D.

Chooser options

Discussion
Question 85

According to the largest global poll of foreign exchange market participants, which one of the following four global financial institutions was the most active participant in the global foreign exchange market?

Options:

A.

Citibank

B.

UBS AG

C.

Deutsche Bank

D.

Barclays Capital

Discussion
Question 86

By lowering the spread on lower credit quality borrowers, the bank will typically achieve all of the following outcomes EXCEPT:

Options:

A.

Aggressively courting of new business

B.

Lower probability of default

C.

Rapid growth

D.

Higher losses in case of default

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Question 87

A risk manager is considering how to best quantify option price dynamics using mathematical option pricing models. Which of the following variables would most likely serve as an input in these models?

I. Implicit parameter estimate based on observed market prices

II. Estimates of sensitivity of option prices to parameter changes

III. Theoretical option determination based on assumptions

Options:

A.

I, III

B.

II

C.

II, III

D.

I, II, III