Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GARP Updated 2016-FRR Exam Questions and Answers by ianis

Page: 23 / 25

GARP 2016-FRR Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Financial Risk and Regulation (FRR) Series
Exam Code: 2016-FRR Dumps
Vendor: GARP Certification: Financial Risk and Regulation
Questions: 342 Q&A's Shared By: ianis
Question 92

Which of the following risk types are historically associated with credit derivatives?

I. Documentation risk

II. Definition of credit events

III. Occurrence of credit events

IV. Enterprise risk

Options:

A.

I, IV

B.

I, II

C.

I, II, III

D.

II, III, IV

Discussion
Question 93

Which one of the following four statements correctly defines chooser options?

Options:

A.

The owner of these options decides if the option is a call or put option only when a predetermined date is reached.

B.

These options represent a variation of the plain vanilla option where the underlying asset is a basket of currencies.

C.

These options pay an amount equal to the power of the value of the underlying asset above the strike price.

D.

These options give the holder the right to exchange one asset for another.

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 94

Typically, which one of the following four option risk measures will be used to determine the number of options to use to hedge the underlying position?

Options:

A.

Vega

B.

Rho

C.

Delta

D.

Theta

Discussion
Question 95

A credit portfolio manager analyzes a large retail credit portfolio. Which of the following factors will represent typical disadvantages of market-linked credit risk drivers?

I. Need to supply a large number of input parameters to the model

II. Slow computation speed due to higher simulation complexity

III. Non-linear nature of the model applicable to a specific type of credit portfolios

IV. Need to estimate a large number of unknown variable and use approximations

Options:

A.

I

B.

I, II

C.

II, III

D.

III, IV

Discussion
Page: 23 / 25