Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GARP Updated 2016-FRR Exam Questions and Answers by ember

Page: 22 / 25

GARP 2016-FRR Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Financial Risk and Regulation (FRR) Series
Exam Code: 2016-FRR Dumps
Vendor: GARP Certification: Financial Risk and Regulation
Questions: 342 Q&A's Shared By: ember
Question 88

To estimate the interest charges on the loan, an analyst should use one of the following four formulas:

Options:

A.

Loan interest = Risk-free rate - Probability of default x Loss given default + Spread

B.

Loan interest = Risk-free rate + Probability of default x Loss given default + Spread

C.

Loan interest = Risk-free rate - Probability of default x Loss given default - Spread

D.

Loan interest = Risk-free rate + Probability of default x Loss given default - Spread

Discussion
Question 89

To estimate a partial change in option price, a risk manager will use the following formula:

Options:

A.

Partial change in option price = Delta x Change in underlying price

B.

Partial change in option price = Delta x (1+ Change in underlying price)

C.

Partial change in option price = Delta x Gamma x Change in underlying price

D.

Partial change in option price = Delta x Gamma x (1+ Change in underlying price)

Discussion
Question 90

What is generally true of the relationship between a bond's yield and it's time to maturity when the yield curve is upward sloping?

Options:

A.

The longer the time to maturity of the bond, the lower its yield.

B.

The longer the time to maturity of the bond, the higher its yield.

C.

The shorter the time to maturity of the bond, the higher its yield.

D.

There is no relationship between the two

Discussion
Question 91

Which one of the following four statements on factors affecting the value of options is correct?

Options:

A.

As volatility rises, options increase in value.

B.

As time passes, options will increase in value.

C.

As interest rates rise and option's rho is positive, option prices will decrease.

D.

As the value of underlying security increases, the value of the put option increases.

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Page: 22 / 25
Title
Questions
Posted

2016-FRR
PDF

$35  $99.99

2016-FRR Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

2016-FRR PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99