Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GARP Updated 2016-FRR Exam Questions and Answers by maisy

Page: 13 / 25

GARP 2016-FRR Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Financial Risk and Regulation (FRR) Series
Exam Code: 2016-FRR Dumps
Vendor: GARP Certification: Financial Risk and Regulation
Questions: 342 Q&A's Shared By: maisy
Question 52

A credit analyst wants to determine if her bank is taking too much credit risk. Which one of the following four strategies will typically provide the most convenient approach to quantify the credit risk exposure for the bank?

Options:

A.

Assessing aggregate exposure at default at various time points and at various confidence levels

B.

Simplifying individual credit exposures so that they can be combined into a simplified expression of portfolio risk for the bank

C.

Using stress testing techniques to forecast underlying macroeconomic factors and bank's idiosyncratic risks

D.

Analyzing distribution of bank's credit losses and mapping credit risks at various statistical levels

Discussion
Question 53

Alpha Bank determined that Delta Industrial Machinery Corporation has 2% change of default on a one-year no-payment of USD $1 million, including interest and principal repayment. The bank charges 3% interest rate spread to firms in the machinery industry, and the risk-free interest rate is 6%. Alpha Bank receives both interest and principal payments once at the end the year. Delta can only default at the end of the year. If Delta defaults, the bank expects to lose 50% of its promised payment. What interest rate should Alpha Bank charge on the no-payment loan to Delta Industrial Machinery Corporation?

Options:

A.

8%

B.

9%

C.

10%

D.

12%

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Question 54

Which one of the following four statements regarding counterparty credit risk is INCORRECT?

Options:

A.

Counterparty credit risk refers to the inability to realize gains in a contract with a counterparty due to its default.

B.

The exposure at default is variable due to fluctuations in swap valuations.

C.

The exposure at default can be negatively correlated to probability of default.

D.

Dynamic collateral provisions often increase counterparty risk considerably.

Discussion
Question 55

Which one of the following four alternatives lists the three most widely traded currencies on the global foreign exchange market, as of April 2007, in the decreasing order of market share? EUR is the abbreviation of the European euro, JPY is for the Japanese yen, and USD is for the United States dollar, respectively.

Options:

A.

JPY, EUR, USD

B.

USD, EUR, JPY

C.

USD, JPY, EUR

D.

EUR, USD, JPY

Discussion
Page: 13 / 25
Title