Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GARP Updated 2016-FRR Exam Questions and Answers by philip

Page: 24 / 25

GARP 2016-FRR Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Financial Risk and Regulation (FRR) Series
Exam Code: 2016-FRR Dumps
Vendor: GARP Certification: Financial Risk and Regulation
Questions: 342 Q&A's Shared By: philip
Question 96

Which one of the following statements correctly identifies risks in foreign exchange forwards?

Options:

A.

Short-term forward price fluctuations are driven by changes in the spot exchange rate, since most inter-country interest rates differentials are significant, and the effect of compounding is large for short periods of time.

B.

Short-term forward price fluctuations are driven by changes in the spot exchange rate, since most inter-country interest rates differentials are small, and the effect of compounding is small for short periods of time.

C.

Long-term forward price fluctuations are driven by changes in the spot exchange rate, since most inter-country interest rates differentials are small, and the effect of compounding is large for short periods of time.

D.

Long-term forward price fluctuations are driven by changes in the spot exchange rate, since most inter-country interest rates differentials are significant, and the effect of compounding is small for short periods of time.

Discussion
Question 97

After entering the securitization business, Delta Bank increases its cash efficiency by selling off the lower risk portions of the portfolio credit risk. This process ___ risk on the residual pieces of the credit portfolio, and as a result it ___ return on equity for the bank.

Options:

A.

Decreases; increases;

B.

Increases; increases;

C.

Increases; decreases;

D.

Decreases; increases;

Discussion
Question 98

A credit associate extending a loan to an obligor suspects that the obligor may change his behavior after the loan has been originated. The obligor in this case may use the loan proceeds for purposes not sanctioned by the lender, thereby increasing the risk of default. Hence, the credit associate must estimate the probability of default based on the assumptions about the applicability of the following tendency to this lending situation:

Options:

A.

Speculation

B.

Short bias

C.

Moral hazard

D.

Adverse selection

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Question 99

Which one of the following four features is NOT a typical characteristic of futures contracts?

Options:

A.

Fixed notional amount per contract

B.

Fixed dates for delivery

C.

Traded Over-the-counter only

D.

Daily margin calls

Discussion
Page: 24 / 25
Title