Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GARP Updated 2016-FRR Exam Questions and Answers by ayoub

Page: 20 / 25

GARP 2016-FRR Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Financial Risk and Regulation (FRR) Series
Exam Code: 2016-FRR Dumps
Vendor: GARP Certification: Financial Risk and Regulation
Questions: 342 Q&A's Shared By: ayoub
Question 80

The potential failure of a manufacturer to honor a warranty might be called ____, whereas the potential failure of a borrower to fulfill its payment requirements, which include both the repayment of the amount borrowed, the principal and the contractual interest payments, would be called ___.

Options:

A.

Credit risk; market risk

B.

Market risk; credit risk

C.

Credit risk; performance risk

D.

Performance risk; credit risk

Discussion
Question 81

All of the four following exotic options are path-independent options, EXCEPT:

Options:

A.

Chooser options

B.

Power options

C.

Asian options

D.

Basket options

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Question 82

Gamma Bank provides a $100,000 loan to Big Bath retail stores at 5% interest rate (paid annually). The loan is collateralized with $55,000. The loan also has an annual expected default rate of 2%, and loss given default at 50%. In this case, what will the bank's exposure at default (EAD) be?

Options:

A.

$25,000

B.

$50,000

C.

$75,000

D.

$105,000

Discussion
Question 83

As Japan ___ its budget deficits and ___ its dependence on debt, the Japanese currency, JPY, would ___ in value against other currencies.

Options:

A.

Reduces, reduces, appreciate

B.

Reduces, reduces, depreciate

C.

Increases, reduces, appreciate

D.

Reduces, increases, depreciate

Discussion
Page: 20 / 25
Title