Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated PL-300 Exam Questions and Answers by mikael

Page: 4 / 13

Microsoft PL-300 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
Exam Code: PL-300 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Power BI Data Analyst Associate
Questions: 373 Q&A's Shared By: mikael
Question 16

You have a Power BI report that uses a dataset based on an Azure Analysis Services live connection.

You need to ensure that users can use Q&A from the Power BI service for the dataset.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

From the Power BI service, add an enterprise gateway to the dataset.

B.

From Power BI Desktop, add synonyms and suggested questions.

C.

From Power BI Desktop, add a Q&A visual to the report.

D.

From the Power Bi service, select Turn on Q& A for this dataset.

Discussion
Question 17

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

From Power Query Editor, you profile the data shown in the following exhibit.

Questions 17

The IOT ID columns are unique to each row in query.

You need to analyze 10T events by the hour and day of the year. The solution must improve dataset performance.

Solution: You create a custom column that concatenates the 10T GUID column and the IoT ID column and then delete the IoT GUID and IoT ID columns.

Does this meet the goal?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Question 18

You have a query that returns the data shown in the following exhibit.

Questions 18

You need to configure the query to display the data as shown in the following exhibit.

Questions 18

Which step should you use in the query?

Options:

A.

=Table.ExpandListColum(Table.TransformColunins(Source, {{"classes". Splitter.SplitTextByDelimiter('','', QuoteStyle.None), let itemType - (type nullable text) meta [Serialized.Text = true] in type {itemType}}}), "classes")

B.

= Table.Unpivot(Source, {"classes"}, "Attribute", "Value")

C.

= Table.SplitColumn(Source, "classes". Splitter.SplitTextByDelimiterf",", QuoteStyle.None), {"classes.1"})

D.

= Table.SplitColumn(Source, "classes". Splitter.SplitTextByPositions({10}), {"classes.1"})

Discussion
Question 19

In Power BI Desktop, you are creating a report that will contain three pages.

You need to create a custom tooltip page and prepare the page for use.

Which three actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

Options:

A.

Configure filters on the target visual.

B.

For the target page, set Allow use as tooltip to On.

C.

Add and configure visuals on the tooltip page.

D.

For the tooltip page, set Allow use as tooltip to On.

E.

For the tooltip page, configure filters.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 13

PL-300
PDF

$44  $109.99

PL-300 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

PL-300 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99