Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated PL-300 Exam Questions and Answers by arla

Page: 10 / 13

Microsoft PL-300 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
Exam Code: PL-300 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Power BI Data Analyst Associate
Questions: 373 Q&A's Shared By: arla
Question 40

You need to create a calculated column to display the month based on the reporting requirements. Which DAX expression should you use?

Options:

A.

FORMAT('Date'[date], "MMM YYYY")

B.

FORMAT('Date' [date], "M YY")

C.

FORMAT('Date'[date_id], "MMM") & "" & FORMAT('Date'[year], "#")

D.

FORMAT('Date' [date_id], "MMM YYYY")

Discussion
Question 41

You need to create the required relationship for the executive's visual. What should you do before you can create the relationship?

Options:

A.

Change the data type of Sales[region_id] to Whole Number.

B.

In the Sales table, add a measure for sum(sales_amount).

C.

Change the data type of sales[sales_id] to Text.

D.

Change the data type of sales [region_id] to Decimal Number.

Discussion
Question 42

You merge data from Sales.Region, Region_Manager, Sales_Manager, and Manager into a single table named Region. What should you do next to meet the reporting requirements of the executives?

Options:

A.

Apply row-level security (RLS) to the Region table based on the sales manager username.

B.

Configure a bi-directional relationship between Region and Sales.Region.

C.

Create a DAX calculated column that retrieves the region manager from the Weekly.Returns table based on the sales.regionjd column.

D.

In the Region table, create a hierarchy that has the manager name, and then the sales manager name.

Discussion
Question 43

You need to create a visualization to meet the reporting requirements of the sales managers.

How should you create the visualization? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 43

Options:

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Page: 10 / 13

PL-300
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

PL-300 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

PL-300 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99