Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated PL-300 Exam Questions and Answers by bianca

Page: 2 / 13

Microsoft PL-300 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
Exam Code: PL-300 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Power BI Data Analyst Associate
Questions: 373 Q&A's Shared By: bianca
Question 8

You are developing a sales report that will have multiple pages. Each page will answer a different business question.

You plan to have a menu page that will show all the business questions.

You need to ensure that users can click each business question and be directed to the page where the

question is answered. The solution must ensure that the menu page will work when deployed to any

workspace.

What should you include on the menu page?

Options:

A.

Create a text box for each business question and insert a link.

B.

Create a button for each business question and set the action type to Bookmark.

C.

Create a Power Apps visual that contains a drop-down list. The drop-down list will contain the business

questions.

Discussion
Question 9

What is the minimum number of Power BI datasets needed to support the reports?

Options:

A.

a single imported dataset

B.

two imported datasets

C.

two DirectQuery datasets

D.

a single DirectQuery dataset

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Question 10

You plan to embed multiple visualization in a public website.

Your Power BI infrastructure contains the visualizations configured as shown in the following table.

Questions 10

Which two visualizations can you embed into the website? Each correct answer presents a complete the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

Visual1

B.

Visual2

C.

Visual3

D.

Visual4

E.

Visual5

Discussion
Question 11

You have a Power Bl workspace that contains several reports.

You need to provide a user with the ability to create a dashboard that will use the visuals from the reports.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Grant the Read permission for the datasets to the user.

B.

Add the user as a Viewer of the workspace.

C.

Share the reports with the user.

D.

Create a row-level security (RLS) role and add the user to the role.

E.

Add the user as a member of the workspace.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 13

PL-300
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

PL-300 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

PL-300 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99