Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated PL-300 Exam Questions and Answers by coco

Page: 6 / 13

Microsoft PL-300 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
Exam Code: PL-300 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Power BI Data Analyst Associate
Questions: 373 Q&A's Shared By: coco
Question 24

Exhibit:

Questions 24

You need to create a report that meets the requirements:

• Visualizes the Sales value over a period of years and months

• Adds a Slicer for the month

• Adds a Slicer for the year

Which three actions Should you perform in sequence?

Questions 24

Options:

Discussion
Question 25

You plan to develop a Power BI report that has a bar chart to display the number of customers by location. You have a table named Customer that has the following columns:

• Customer ID

• CustomerName

• Address

• City

• ProvState

• Country

You need to allow users to drill down by location. The report will display the number of each customer by Country, and drill down to ProvState, and then to City. How should you configure the drill down in the bar chart?

Options:

A.

In the Value field, add Country. In the Legend field, add ProvState at the top, followed by City.

B.

In the Legend field, add Country. In the Axis field, add ProvState at the top, followed by City.

C.

In the Axis field, add Country at the top, followed by ProvState, and then City.

D.

In the Value field, add Country at the top, followed by ProvState, and then City.

Discussion
Question 26

You have a large dataset that contains more than 1 million rows. The table has a datetime column named

Date.

You need to reduce the size of the data model.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Round the hour of the Date column to startOfHour.

B.

Change the data type of the Date column to Text.

C.

Trim the Date column.

D.

Split the Date column into two columns, one that contains only the time and another that contains only the date.

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 27

You have a Power Bl report that contains five pages.

Pages 1 to 4 are visible and page 5 is hidden.

You need to create a solution that will enable users to quickly navigate from the first page to all the other visible pages. The solution must minimize development and maintenance effort as pages are added to the report.

What should you do first?

Options:

A.

Add a blank button to page 1.

B.

Add a bookmark navigation button to page 1.

C.

Create a bookmark for each page.

D.

Add a page navigation button to page 1.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 13

PL-300
PDF

$44  $109.99

PL-300 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

PL-300 PDF + Testing Engine