Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated PL-300 Exam Questions and Answers by sasha

Page: 13 / 13

Microsoft PL-300 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
Exam Code: PL-300 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Power BI Data Analyst Associate
Questions: 373 Q&A's Shared By: sasha
Question 52

You need to create a relationship in the dataset for RLS.

What should you do? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 52

Options:

Discussion
Question 53

You need to configure access for the sales department users. The solution must me meet the security requirements. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Add the sales department as a member of the reports workspace

B.

Add the Azure Active Directory group of the sales department as an Admin of the reports workspace.

C.

Distribute an app to the users in the Azure Active Directory group of the sales department.

D.

Share each report to the Azure Active Directory group of the sales department.

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 54

You need to minimize me size of the dataset. The solution must meet the report requirements What should you do?

Options:

A.

Change lite OrderlD column in the Orders table to the text data type.

B.

Filter out discontinued products while importing the Product table.

C.

Remove the QuantityPerUnit column from the Products table

D.

Group the Categories table by the CategorylD column.

Discussion
Question 55

You need to create the dataset. Which dataset mode should you use?

Options:

A.

DirectQuery

B.

Import

C.

Live connection

D.

Composite

Discussion
Page: 13 / 13

PL-300