Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated PL-300 Exam Questions and Answers by hiba

Page: 11 / 13

Microsoft PL-300 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
Exam Code: PL-300 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Power BI Data Analyst Associate
Questions: 373 Q&A's Shared By: hiba
Question 44

You need to create a relationship between the Weekly_Returns table and the Date table to meet the reporting requirements of the regional managers. What should you do?

Options:

A.

In the Weekly.Returns table, create a new calculated column named date-id in a format of yyyymmdd and use the calculated column to create a relationship to the Date table.

B.

Add the Weekly_Returns data to the Sales table by using related DAX functions.

C.

Create a new table based on the Date table where date-id is unique, and then create a many-to-many relationship to Weekly_Return.

Discussion
Question 45

You publish the dataset to powerbi.com.

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 45

Options:

Discussion
Question 46

What should you create to meet the reporting requirements of the sales department?

Options:

A.

a measure that uses a formula of SUM (Sales [sales_id])

B.

a calculated column that use a formula of COUNTA(sales [sales_id])

C.

a measure that uses a formula of COUNTROWS (Sales)

D.

a calculated column that uses a formula of SUM (Sales [sales_id])

Discussion
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Question 47

You need to get data from the Microsoft SQL Server tables. What should you use to configure the connection'

Options:

A.

import that uses a Microsoft account

B.

DirectQuery that uses the end-user s credentials

C.

DirectQuery that uses a database credential

D.

Import that uses a database credential

Discussion
Page: 11 / 13

PL-300