Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated PL-300 Exam Questions and Answers by luka

Page: 9 / 13

Microsoft PL-300 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
Exam Code: PL-300 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Power BI Data Analyst Associate
Questions: 373 Q&A's Shared By: luka
Question 36

You need to calculate the last day of the month in the balance sheet data to ensure that you can relate the balance sheet data to the Date table. Which type of calculation and which formula should you use? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 36

Options:

Discussion
Question 37

What is the minimum number of datasets and storage modes required to support the reports?

Options:

A.

two imported datasets

B.

a single DirectQuery dataset

C.

two DirectQuery datasets

D.

a single imported dataset

Discussion
Question 38

Once the profit and loss dataset is created, which four actions should you perform in sequence to ensure that the business unit analysts see the appropriate profit and loss data? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.

Questions 38

Options:

Discussion
Question 39

Which two types of visualizations can be used in the balance sheet reports to meet the reporting goals? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

a line chart that shows balances by quarter filtered to account categories that are long-term liabilities.

B.

a clustered column chart that shows balances by date (x-axis) and account category (legend) without

filters.

C.

a clustered column chart that shows balances by quarter filtered to account categories that are long-term liabilities.

D.

a pie chart that shows balances by account category without filters.

E.

a ribbon chart that shows balances by quarter and accounts in the legend.

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Page: 9 / 13

PL-300
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

PL-300 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

PL-300 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99